Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TENNOCON 2021: Tannukai Armor and Sword Skin drops

[DE]Momaw

3 hours ago, Mcdoogan said:

Unlinking and relinking my account seemed to do the trick.

Confirmed, this worked for me as well even though I thought I relinked that morning. Maybe the server chaos caused some issues with accounts, or maybe I missed something. Definitely follow the instructions to the letter to be sure. 

Was not able to join the stream over the weekend due to timezones and other commitments. Have DE announced anything about a replay session so we can get a 2nd chance at the drops? Having a single day to get it was pretty limiting for a week long event. Have been looking forward to this for a long time and got me back to Warframe recently and went through all the twitch linking stuff. Watching community streams at the moment but only getting some grineer grab bag thing dropping. Long term player since closed beta.

I also watched almost the whole stream, most of it in my TV with Google Chromecast, and I only got the skins. No Loki Prime nor Vastilok. I relinked every account and still nothing. Are they still trying to fix it? Or should I open a ticket?

14 hours ago, TheFrozenArcher117 said:

this is not about the armor set i got that just fine but i did not get the new gnblade or loki prime i relinked my twitch account like the stream said and i watched the whole thing and i still dont have ether and i dont know where else to ask this 

11 hours ago, Fedayking said:

I also watched almost the whole stream, most of it in my TV with Google Chromecast, and I only got the skins. No Loki Prime nor Vastilok. I relinked every account and still nothing. Are they still trying to fix it? Or should I open a ticket?

You have to claim Loki and Vasi on the twitch drops page. I doubt you can claim them now but that's how the new system works, it's not automatic anymore

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Dr_Jek1ll:

I logged in around 10pm CST on the 17th. Since the script has already been run, and I didnt get the armor. I am also wondering about another way to get the drop in game. 

Yes, me too. Got the other items after re-linking Twitch etc. but no armor and no nikana skin. As a devoted Tenno i also purchased Tennocon Ticket and am a little bit disappointed about the Drop Chaos since this isn't the first time i have to chase my drops :/

So, for those of us who were not able to be around during that event, who some (including myself) bought TennoCon 2021 tickets, we get shafted?

Real talk, kinda messed up honestly. Not everyone can be available for every limited giveaway. FOMO stuff is really unfair to those who are busy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think im stupid. Ive see so many pple wanting this for i dont even know how long and is like it goes compleatly over everyones head ive asked i have no idea how many pple and looked everywhear from yt to forrums and reddit, no mention of it from annyone. I even poke around chats in game and its just gone compleatly over the comunities head idk if just a few pple actualy got the gift or they just went  oh a kendo stick and yeeted it outta the air lock.  Its kinda getting to me i dont know if im the only one outta the loop or the onlyone in the loop. I even takes it to missions no one sais a damn thing no one uses it either ivent seen a single person useing it in what 2 3 months  then theres the parazon not a single ac roll play. I think im honnestly becoming autistic at this point cus at first it didnt really matter and as tim whent on i began to think i was just halucinating the whole situation so i baught a counselor turns out they halucinated the same thing so now were getting couples counceling from an x kgb he shows us all these russion memrobilia and how america keeps screwing up wars it started to get uncomfortable untill he just quit comeing to counseling one day. So thinking they wher back to normal the old counselor whent back to it only to start speading some red gosple and even grew a comunist accent wich i didnt even know was possible and to top it off my brain overloaded so bad it created its own pocket dimension and now im cold alone and want cheetoes

9 hours ago, (PSN)McIe-55 said:

I think im stupid. Ive see so many pple wanting this for i dont even know how long and is like it goes compleatly over everyones head ive asked i have no idea how many pple and looked everywhear from yt to forrums and reddit, no mention of it from annyone. I even poke around chats in game and its just gone compleatly over the comunities head idk if just a few pple actualy got the gift or they just went  oh a kendo stick and yeeted it outta the air lock.  Its kinda getting to me i dont know if im the only one outta the loop or the onlyone in the loop. I even takes it to missions no one sais a damn thing no one uses it either ivent seen a single person useing it in what 2 3 months  then theres the parazon not a single ac roll play. I think im honnestly becoming autistic at this point cus at first it didnt really matter and as tim whent on i began to think i was just halucinating the whole situation so i baught a counselor turns out they halucinated the same thing so now were getting couples counceling from an x kgb he shows us all these russion memrobilia and how america keeps screwing up wars it started to get uncomfortable untill he just quit comeing to counseling one day. So thinking they wher back to normal the old counselor whent back to it only to start speading some red gosple and even grew a comunist accent wich i didnt even know was possible and to top it off my brain overloaded so bad it created its own pocket dimension and now im cold alone and want cheetoes

Quite the word salad.  But to answer I have been using it.  I love the sword skin most of all. Mostly because it is much longer than most "swords".  The armor pieces definitely are nice but not that great.  Solid cosmetics.

Adding to the requests here. People here just love to complain sometimes.  You get used to it. Same boat with the verv stuff.  I have it all and rocked it all plague star (with loki prime).

Not one comment on my fashion or arsenal.  People sounded so bummed out about it being exclusive to prime gaming.  But I haven't played with a single person in pub using it. 

Archived