Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diplomatic And Dojo Invasion

Inberun

$ DIPLOMATIC $

G.R.I.N.E.E.R

Phase 1: The Grineer (Ruk) will send a message demanding a tribute (credits, resources,...) . Warlord will have two choices:

LOYALTY

Give into their demands 

|

Ruk praises you and promises that he will have something for you

REBEL

Refuse with an option to insult (insult will lower disposition even more and lead straight to invasion)

|                                            

Ruk is angry and threatens of retribution                                 

Phase 2: Ruk contacts again

LOYALTY

Ruk will ask you to help with a small task  (The number of missions required scales with clan size)

- Clearing out an infested base

- Capturing Corpus Operatives

- Taking over Corpus base

- Assassinate V.I.P

Refuse it will lower your disposition toward Grineer and Ruk will reply with a "scolding message" (Go back to Phase 1)

REBEL

Ruk sends an ultimatum and demands a huge tribute (5 times of the 1st one) or face consequences.

|

Paying tribute will move you back to phase 1.

Phase 3: Ruk's last message

LOYALTY

Ruk is happy with the results and sends all participated members a small reward (Credits, Resources,...). Your clan's disposition toward Grineer is raised.

REBEL

Ruk is mad and his fleet is prepared for an invasion. Get ready Tennos

C.O.R.P.U.S

Phase 1: The Corpus (Alad V) send a message asking to buy a few Warframe parts (the part can be random except for Vauban/Banshee/Prime and the amount is scaled with clan size) at low-ball price.

PARTNERSHIP

Accept the offer
          |
The Corpus is pleased

LIABILITY

Refuse the offer with an option to insult (insult will lower disposition and lead to phase 2)
          |
The Corpus is not pleased. They will repeat phase 1 (refuse again will lower disposition and lead to phase 2)

Phase 2: Alad V sends a message asking for cooperation.

PARTNERSHIP

He asks you to help him with a task (again amount depends on clan size)

- Replenish Corpus supply
- Rescue captured operatives from Grineer
- Defend an area from Grineer/Infested invasion
- Hunt for certain Orokin Tech

Refuse it will result in Alad V asking again. Refuse the second time will move you back to Phase 1 and receive a "disappointment message" from Alad V

LIABILITY

He comments on how [Clan Name] has been a nuisance for Profit and he will give you one last chance to redeem yourself by selling him rare Resources/Warframe parts
          |
Redeeming yourself will move you back to phase 1

Phase 3: Alad V's last message

PARTNERSHIP

Alad V is pleased with your efforts and agree to open trade with your clan. You can now buy materials from Corpus for a limited amount

LIABILITY

Alad V deems you as a threat for Profit and will send his fleet to wipe out the "Betrayers". Get ready Tennos

X DISPOSITION X

Grineer

Being loyalty to Grineer has its benefit. Grineer will sometimes offer their war loots (resources, mods,...) for all members in your clan. Grineer will also provide support for you during an invasion from other factions.

The Clan now can receive side quests from Grineer and rewards for completing them.

Corpus

Being a partner with Corpus has its own perks. Corpus will be willing to share their profit (credits) and sometimes open their stockpile of resources for sale or offer to buy your resources.

The Clan now can receive side quests from Corpus and rewards for completing them.

Note

Doing one mission for Grineer that involves Corpus as enemies will lower their disposition toward your clan and vice-versa. After an invasion your disposition toward the hostile faction will reset.

GradivusDilemma-Website.jpg

! INVASION !

Your Dojo Is Being Invaded (By one of the 3 factions) and You Will Have To Defend It From Them.

- Dojo can be invaded anytime (Only applied for Storm Clan and above. Shadow and Ghost Clans will require to have at least 2 players online to be invaded)

- The size of your clan affects the chance and the size of the invasion (How many missions it will take to push back enemies)

- During Invasion, all features of Dojo (Research Rooms, Duel Room, Parkour Room,...) will be temporarily shutdown

The Invasion Will Have 2 Stages

- First Stage (Below 70%): You will have to defend your Dojo from onslaught enemies and the mission can randomly be between Survival, Defense (but with a time/wave limit) and Mobile Defense

- Second Stage (Above 70%): It will play out as Gradivus Dilemma but you start inside your Dojo and push back toward enemy carriers (Grineer Galleon, Corpus Ship, Orokin Derelict, Infested Grineer Galleon, Corpus Ship)

Clan Leaders Can Improve and Fit Dojo With:

- Turrets: Slowdown enemies invasion progress and support Tenno during mission

Required Materials: Salvage, Control Module, Rubedo, Alloy Plate

- Laser Traps: Slowdown enemies invasion progress (better than Turrets)

Required Materials: Circuits, Rubedo, Control Module, Salvage

- Neutron Bomb: Wipe out a portion of enemy invasion (5-10%). Warlords can set the protocol for automatic triggered when Invasion Progress hit a certain mark like 15% or 20%. Only usable when Invasion Progress is below 70%

Required Materials: Rubedo, Nano Spores, Circuits, Salvage

- Reinforced Materials: Reduce the damage Dojo will suffer.

Required Materials: Salvage, Alloy Plate, Morphic, Polymer Bundle

- Orokin Osprey: Provide support for Tennos during mission

Required Materials: Circuits, Salvage, Rubedo, Polymer Bundle, Control Module

- Shutdown Protocol: Temporarily shutdown the Dojo and stall the invasion progress for a few hours. Warlords can set the protocol for automatic triggered when Invasion Progress hit a certain mark like 5% or 10% (Can only triggered automatically once per invasion). Only usable when Invasion Progress is below 50%.

Required Materials: Salvage, Alloy Plate. Nano Spores, Circuits

- Rally Call: Warlords can create their own message (similar to Lotus) to boost the morale for members during the fight.

Required Materials: Salvage, Nano Spores, Circuits, Rubedo

- Void Cloak: Hide your Dojo from enemies eyes for a limited time (12 - 48 hours)

Required Materials: Nano Spores, Salvage, Rubedo, Void Keys

Success In Repelling Enemies Will Reward All Participated Members With

- Credits

- Rare Resources

- Forma, Catalyst and Reactor BP

- Extremely Rare Mods (Firestorm, Primed Chamber,...)

- Fusion Core Package (10 Uncommons, 5 Rare,...)

Failing To Defend Your Dojo Will Allow Enemies To Pillage Your Dojo And Structures Will Suffer Damage. You Will Need To Repair The Damage With Materials.

- Research/Parkour/Duel Room damaged and unusable

- Cracks and stains on structures

- Decoration destroyed or damaged

- Lost of Completed Research

If you win your security system will suffer light damage and may need to be repaired. If failed some may even be destroyed by enemies.

8JfP97c.jpg

Edited by Crimson_King256

partly interested only since this requires there being someone online 24/7 which is not realistic at all

Well since the chance for invasion depends on the size of your clan so small clan Dojos will be less likely discovered and invaded. Plus Clan leaders can outfit the Dojo with security systems to slowdown the process.

Edited by Crimson_King256

Well since the chance for invasion depends on the size of your clan so small clan Dojos will be less likely discovered and invaded. Plus Clan leaders can outfit the Dojo with security systems to slowdown the process.

ya but the further you go in the biger the range is, for example storm clans go from 30 to 100 and that 70 member makes a lot of difference. Add that a clan might be full of casual gamers and yeah...

Also a clan tends to be composed of people of the same time zone meaning only about a quarter of the day will there be someone online

Actually, I want it to be like a survival/defense hybrid with unending horde of enemies attacking the objective you should defend.

Otherwise the idea is awesome and I'd like to see it in the game.

Actually this sounds pretty good. I will add it into OP.

I'd think the way to solve this would be to work it into the alert system.

Damage idea is interesting but unrealistic. -- If added, i'd say only if you fail the mission after taking it.

Bypassing the option would result in no changes. Either that or add damage only for clans above a certain threshold. (certainly not shadow)

that said, i mentioned this quite a while ago in another thread, and i would REALLY love to see something like this happen.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118582-dojo-defense/

Edited by xethier

This is a great idea. The fact that small clans won't get decimated while they are doing RL stuff (due to the 2 player invasion requirement for Ghost/Shadow) makes this a viable idea for my small clan.

I'm something of an RTS junkie, so I love the idea of adding configurable base defenses to the dojo. Come get some!

Make it happen DE.

Edited by HomeyCDawg

lol so kind to let ghost clan have 2 ppl online for invasion as the clan im in the leader gone for 40+ days now with 2 othere members so it just me and a friend left in the clan playing so wish you could hijack the leader role =)

Edited by Emolition

Failing To Defend Your Dojo Will Allow Enemies To Pillage Your Dojo And Structures Will Suffer Damage. You Will Need To Repair The Damage With Materials.

- Research/Parkour/Duel Room damaged and unusable

- Cracks and stains on structures

- Decoration destroyed or damaged

- Lost of Completed Research

I'd approve (if I even considered it a good thing) if it weren't for this.

Especially if I can't choose not to have my dojo invaded.

What if I go on vacation and have no access to warframe/internet?

Being penalised for a holiday is just $&*&*#(%&.

And that's just one scenario.

^ If you are in a small clan (Ghost or Shadow) your clan must have 2 people online to be invaded. And I also suggest features that help stalling the invasion progress and even hiding Dojo from enemies for a set of time. And Clan Size would affect the % of invasion.

^ If you are in a small clan (Ghost or Shadow) your clan must have 2 people online to be invaded. And I also suggest features that help stalling the invasion progress and even hiding Dojo from enemies for a set of time. And Clan Size would affect the % of invasion.

Regardless, based on your proposition it is an involuntary aspect. Seriously, I just have my clan so newbies can come in and leave whenever they want (although ideally I'd like them to stay), so having 2 "newbies" subject to an invasion will leave them clueless. Especially if the others have been putting the effort into the dojo and realising it was compromised purely because those "newbies" were just online.

Point being, if I can't choose to (whether or not) be subject to this risk-reward idea, I may as well just make a clan consisting of only myself and make my own ****'n dojo.