Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

Same situation as others, claimed them on twitch but nothing has shown up ingame (mail or items).

I linked a little over a month or so ago and saw they said if you did it after feb 2021 you'd be good. Don't know if I should unlink and relink or if that will screw things up even worse haha.

15 hours ago, Cryojhin said:

Assisti a transmissão do início ao fim para fazer loki prime e minha conta foi vinculada corretamente porque recebi twitch prime drops e vastilok no mesmo dia, mas para loki prime o progresso para obtê-lo como uma twitch drop travou em 30% . 

in my case the Drop disappeared in the 2nd transmission, talk to D.E in support and they don't want to help me 

I got the Tannukai collection but as of yet no Loki Prime nor the Vastilok. Sometimes things can take a while. I am patient as long as I get them eventually :)

Edit: Alright I just re-linked my Account to twitch.tv and instantly had my Vastilok and Loki Prime on my next login.

Just go to your Account Management UNLINK from Twitch and immediately LINK again. - Done.

Hope that helps everyone.

Relinking actually works, i tried it, someone on a other post posted : All I did was unlink my Twitch account, then log out of my Warframe account on my PC from the browser. Then, log back in and re-link my accounts. Once I did that, I got a message in game saying I had 7 new unread messages, and I had Loki Prime as well as the Vastilok.

I got my stuff now, should have done it before lol. Dont forget, you need to unlink in the Warframe Account too and relink.

I claimed both Loki and Vastilok in twitch drops, received in game only Loki. It wouldn't be a problem if Vastilok would be farmable in game, but I don't want to wait few years for weapon as it was with people who missed Athodai before they were able to get their hands on it.

8 hours ago, Lp57 said:

Claimed Vastilok, Loki Prime, Grineer Grab Bag... nada has made it across to Warframe.

Ok, did the twitch link refresh and got em all.

Account management
unlink twitch
logged out and logged back in (not sure you need to do this step)
relinked twitch
loaded warframe
got rewards.

51 minutes ago, Lp57 said:

Account management
unlink twitch
relinked twitch
loaded warframe
got rewards.

Ty for advice

1 час назад, Lp57 сказал:

Account management
unlink twitch
relinked twitch
loaded warframe
got rewards.

Tried three times this method, not worked for me.

Archived