I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

I have my Amazon prime and twitch linked to my Warframe account and I have not received any drops. They say claimed but I didn’t receive anything in game. It says that I am linked. I tried unlinking everything and relinking them and I have still received nothing.

• Like 10

Weird similar issue here. Claimed both Loki Prime and Vastilok on Twitch after having relinked my account. Received Loki Prime, have yet to receive the Vastilok. Have attempted the unlink and relink several times to no success. Able to claim the most recent Twitch skin package with no issue.

I just want to express my deepest sadness with this so called "Twitch Drops 2.0".
I've watched TennoCon 2021 live stream for almost 5 hours in a row, I re-linked my Twicth account as told, and kept waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the drops to pop up in my Warframe account.
I'm not, never was or will be, a fierce Twitch user, and I don't have time, patience or will to daily check if new stuff appears.
I know now that is written in Twitch Drops FAQ that all drops are available to claim up to 24 hours after the campaign's end.
It is also written that it was necessary to re-link  Warframe/Twitch accounts in order to be eligible for the drops.
This 24 hours period available to claim the drops is per si questionable ... Does it make sense? Not for me ...
I've listened Rebecca and Megan several times during the live stream stating that was necessary to re-link account in order to get the drops, but I don't recall to hear from none of her that these "drops" needed to be claimed within 24 hours ...

Does it worth all the effort?

In this sequence of events, I will permanently delete  my Twitch account, as it serves no purpose.

Cheers!

• Like 1

After 18 pages, we can conclude that this is a thread where people who fail to understand how things works gathers.

I mean, this isn't even how forum works... I see this thread keep getting bumped, so i want to see who's arguing so hard they took 18 pages. Turns it nobody is arguing... it's just 18 pages of new complaints every single day.

• Like 1

1 час назад, Soy77 сказал:

After 18 pages, we can conclude that this is a thread where people who fail to understand how things works gathers.

I mean, this isn't even how forum works... I see this thread keep getting bumped, so i want to see who's arguing so hard they took 18 pages. Turns it nobody is arguing... it's just 18 pages of new complaints every single day.

If you criticize, offer solution!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (XBOX)NailedHand said:

If you criticize, offer solution!

Sorry I can't read all 18 pages and offer everyone individual solutions. It's what i meant by "that's not how this forum works", other than thread opener's question, everybody else have slim chance of getting seen.

For instance, OP mentioned amazon prime. Tennocon drops have absolutely nothing to do with amazon prime. This shows how clueless OP is about his problem, how to troubleshoot what went wrong, moreover to come up with possible solutions.

I saw people who did not manually claim, probably have their twitch on mute, don't confirm that their claim is definitely registered on twitch, not to mention people who just missed it and blatantly lying in hope that DE would just give out the drops to everyone who complains here.

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 1

Hi there, twitch is showing me that i am able to claim all drops by Tennocon but when i click to go to the page it don't show me any option to claim Loki prime or Vastilok. So, i re-linked my account and re-authorized everything but it doesn't seem to work, i'm afraid it has a limited time to be claimed. Can anyone help me? I took these two prints from my twitch account.
yXfl8Ga.pngqshtWBP.png

6 hours ago, PedroFLC said:

I just want to express my deepest sadness with this so called "Twitch Drops 2.0".
I've watched TennoCon 2021 live stream for almost 5 hours in a row, I re-linked my Twicth account as told, and kept waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the drops to pop up in my Warframe account.
I'm not, never was or will be, a fierce Twitch user, and I don't have time, patience or will to daily check if new stuff appears.
I know now that is written in Twitch Drops FAQ that all drops are available to claim up to 24 hours after the campaign's end.
It is also written that it was necessary to re-link  Warframe/Twitch accounts in order to be eligible for the drops.
This 24 hours period available to claim the drops is per si questionable ... Does it make sense? Not for me ...
I've listened Rebecca and Megan several times during the live stream stating that was necessary to re-link account in order to get the drops, but I don't recall to hear from none of her that these "drops" needed to be claimed within 24 hours ...

Does it worth all the effort?

In this sequence of events, I will permanently delete  my Twitch account, as it serves no purpose.

Cheers!

Oh, now i got what was my problem with drops, that's unfortunatelly i did the same thing, watched the hole live and had my appointments cancelled just for this. I'm really sad about how it just end. 

48 minutes ago, NyyCK said:

Hi there, twitch is showing me that i am able to claim all drops by Tennocon but when i click to go to the page it don't show me any option to claim Loki prime or Vastilok. So, i re-linked my account and re-authorized everything but it doesn't seem to work, i'm afraid it has a limited time to be claimed. Can anyone help me? I took these two prints from my twitch account.
yXfl8Ga.pngqshtWBP.png

Twitch is showing that you could claim all drops 4 days ago. Sadly you didn't and as much as it breaks my heart, it is too late now.

===========

The person you quoted was merely ranting because he obviously not used to using twitch and didn't understand that twitch drops was not meant to be claimed way after it was claimed. Drops was originally for streamers to play game together with viewers and drop gifts that viewers can immediately receive. You both assumed something, and sadly the assumption is incorrect.

For people who use twitch that is natural, why do you think people on live chats always say things like "got the drops thanks!" on 30th minutes mark of lifestreams?

The amount of people who tuned in to tennocon without basic knowledge of how things works, and without preparation, really breaks my heart. I feel sorry for you all, but if it was me, I'd do practice runs on weekly streams that took place days before tennocon. I can only wish you all the best of luck in the future.

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 1

i unlinked and relinked way before stream ended though it was a pain seeing site was having issues, but i think i did it before the last two dojo's were shown but for some reason the Loki Prime and other stuff never showed up in the Drop tab on twitch and i watched it all, the only thing i got was the cosmetic armor stuff so I'm going to go out on a limb and say something scuffed and i have doubts it was me.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)NailedHand said:

Helo Tenno!

Since account relinking not helped at all, I sent ticket to Farframe support with screenshot, where clearly can see that i am claimed Vastilok via twitch drops. After few days of messaging they simply put Vastilok in my arsenal in game.

Farframe support is the best! Tahnk you!

See, easy solution when you know what you're doing.

Pin down where the fault is, gather proofs, if the fault indeed on warframe's end, send ticket with said proofs. problem solved.

Congrats on your new vastilok.

PS' vastilok is bugged because it's tied to some old code. You might want to wait for hotfix before messing with it.

• Like 1