Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

So I have the Loki Prime in my Twitch Drop page but the only option I have is connect. When I select it, it brings me to Warframe account management page for my account. I have unlinked & linked my account to see if that works but nothing. Just seeing if anyone has had any luck getting there drop.

Hello everyone,

I'm currently missing the Loki Prime and Vastilok drops from twitch even though my accounts are linked and I redeemed both items 8 days ago. 

Other drops like Grab bags and a built Forma have successfully been delivered. 

Any way to solve this?

Thank you. 

I didn't realize I had to claim Loki Prime & the Vastilok through Twitch (I thought they'd just arrive to my Warframe inbox like the Tannukai bundle or a regular Twitch drop).  Twitch says the drops are expired--is there any way to retrieve them, or am I SOL for now until the Vastilok reappears?

2 hours ago, GamesOfMatze said:

Hello everyone,

I'm currently missing the Loki Prime and Vastilok drops from twitch even though my accounts are linked and I redeemed both items days ago

Other drops like Grab bags and a built Forma have successfully been delivered. 

Any way to solve this?

Thank you. 

same .found anything ?

So I'm still waiting on the twitch drops. A couple days before tenno-con I relinked my warframe and my twitch account, I watched the streams, and it says that I've claimed them over 8 days ago and still nothing. I've checked the troubleshooting and I've already done all of that stuff. Anything I can do, or am I just set to be disappointed?

3 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

Doesn't belong in player helping players, probably should make a ticket into support with screenshots and such.

Oh thanks for the heads up! I looked around and saw that a lot of people were posting about it on here, and thought that was the route.

En 24/7/2021 a las 12:14, Programmed dijo:

This happened to me, then I noticed a topic on the forums about having to relink your twitch drops if you haven't done so in a while, in my case it was like 4 years ago, after re linking all the items appeared in my inbox.

If that doesn't help, I have no idea sorry.

I got the Bastilok and the armor set... Along with the weekly drops before TennoCON.

3 minutes ago, TheQuacken00 said:

I look on twitch and it says I have claimed them. I've also heard from others that they already have their drops, so I'm just curious as to what is going on.

The same thing that has always been happening. 

Sometimes people do everything right and still don't get them, sometimes they do. No matter how much they have tried to improve the system, for some people it just doesn't work sometimes. 

Last time DE gave out Hydroid Prime and Athodai to those who didn't get them, and still logged in on the day of Tennocon. They didn't do that this year, so I guess some people just aren't going to get them. 

If it's any consolation, Loki Prime's price is probably greatly dropped at least for a bit due to decreased demand, and the gunblade will be released into the game later, probably through Baro or something. 

Archived