Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

Does anyone know why I still have not gotten their twitch rewards for Tennocon yet? I viewed the entire stream for the full five to six hours and claimed my drops and despite that I still haven't gotten my free warframe or weapon despite it having been well over a week since the stream. Am I the only one still having this issue?

2 hours ago, Chocoisbae07 said:

Does anyone know why I still have not gotten their twitch rewards for Tennocon yet? I viewed the entire stream for the full five to six hours and claimed my drops and despite that I still haven't gotten my free warframe or weapon despite it having been well over a week since the stream. Am I the only one still having this issue?

No you aren’t I still haven’t received mines 

On 2021-07-25 at 10:43 AM, TomatoMarrow said:

I didn't realize I had to claim Loki Prime & the Vastilok through Twitch (I thought they'd just arrive to my Warframe inbox like the Tannukai bundle or a regular Twitch drop).  Twitch says the drops are expired--is there any way to retrieve them, or am I SOL for now until the Vastilok reappears?

Same here. I unlinked and relinked etc per instructions. Just noticed today that I have those expired options in my Twitch drops page. Never saw them before.

12 hours ago, (NSW)Telpitas said:

Same here. I unlinked and relinked etc per instructions. Just noticed today that I have those expired options in my Twitch drops page. Never saw them before.

If you didn't claim the items like prompted to in the time allowed (during Tennocon) in both chat and your twitch inventory, I doubt you'd be able to claim those items even if you spent the time to get them.

You could instead create a ticket to support to ask about the possibility. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have yet to receive the Vastilok and Loki from Tennocon. I had the ticket and claimed them the same day on my Twitch account page. They still have not arrived in my arsenal.

Anybody in the same situation?

Let me know. Thx.

Info from the Twitch page:

"Depending on the number of claims and the game developer’s fulfillment schedule, it may take some time to fulfill the Drop rewards in the game."

-------------

EDIT: Corrected the claim of items from Prime Gaming to Twitch, which is where those items were to be claimed. Added info from the page.

1 hour ago, elmetnuter said:

I have yet to receive the Vastilok and Loki from Tennocon. I had the ticket and claimed them the same day on my Prime Gaming page. They still have not arrived in my arsenal.

Anybody in the same situation?

Let me know. Thx.

Same here. Over a week and have not received either item yet. Both have been claimed in the Twitch inventory page.

Just now, (PSN)plasmite13 said:

So I got every drop from  tennocon 2021 except for the vastilok, and iv checked twitch repeatedly and can't claim the weapon after the first time I tried. Anyone know what I can do? Really been looking forward to this awesome weapon :( 

Try unlinking and relinking a bunch of times if you haven't already. 

Worth a shot. I heard someone say doing it four times worked? But it's only anecdote as I got mine so I haven't had any problems with it. 

Hello people, I know the Vastilok was given with Twitch drop but, even if I had all the requisites (having watched all the stream on Twitch), I was unable to get the prizes (both Vastilok and Loki Prime) from Twith - and I did the Unlink and Re-link procedure before the TennoCon stream.

Is there a way to get the Vastilok today ?
If any GM needs, I can link the screenshots of my Twitch account where it says I'm eligible to get the prizes.

Not obtainable at present, you could only get via watching Tennocon 2021, DE will most likely add it to the game at a later time.

Acquisition
Vastilok is acquired by watching TennoCon 2021 on WARFRAME's Twitch with a Twitch-linked account for 30 consecutive minutes, between 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, on July 17th, 2021. It comes with a free weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.

As far as your linking it sounds ok, I cannot help with that. 

That'll be a support problem. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=50894

7 minutes ago, Scarlet_Meteor said:

Hello people, I know the Vastilok was given with Twitch drop but, even if I had all the requisites (having watched all the stream on Twitch), I was unable to get the prizes (both Vastilok and Loki Prime) from Twith - and I did the Unlink and Re-link procedure before the TennoCon stream.

Is there a way to get the Vastilok today ?
If any GM needs, I can link the screenshots of my Twitch account where it says I'm eligible to get the prizes.

On your Twitch account's Drops page, do you see the Vastilok and/or Loki Prime in the Claimed section?  If so, send a screenshot of that to DE Support and they will help you.  If not, then I guess you'll have to wait until they make the weapon obtainable some other way.

20 minutes ago, Scarlet_Meteor said:

@MqToasty nope I don't have those in the "Claimed" section because I had no chances to claim them in the 24 hours after the TennoCon stream. All I have is the message from Twitch that I'm eligible to claim but there's nowhere to to it in my Inventory section.

A) they pulled exact same thing with Athodai to eventually add it as possible mission reward from RJ missions for bonus objective

B) then contacting support should be ur next step

30 minutes ago, Scarlet_Meteor said:

@MqToasty nope I don't have those in the "Claimed" section because I had no chances to claim them in the 24 hours after the TennoCon stream. All I have is the message from Twitch that I'm eligible to claim but there's nowhere to to it in my Inventory section.

Yikes.  If you did not claim it in time, then I'm afraid you will not get it from DE Support.  All Twitch drops have a "claim window" and you do need to claim it in time in order to receive it.  It looks like you will have to wait until DE releases the weapon in-game with another method of acquisition.

But if it's any solace, I personally found the weapon very underwhelming.  It's almost as if a Grineer saw a Tenno with a Redeemer Prime and went "Me can make one too!  Hand me duck tape!" and cobbled together a Brakk with some extra blades lying around...

Thanks guys, yes it seems I didn't claim it in time even if I can't really remember what happened (the other bundle item was claimed).
Anyway I wrote at support to see if they can do anything and yes, even if the Vastilok is underwhelming, it's more of a "collector's" thingy then not :)
In case the support will tell me there's nothing they can do for it, I will wait till DE will add it as a reward 

43 minutes ago, Scarlet_Meteor said:

Thanks guys, yes it seems I didn't claim it in time even if I can't really remember what happened (the other bundle item was claimed).
Anyway I wrote at support to see if they can do anything and yes, even if the Vastilok is underwhelming, it's more of a "collector's" thingy then not :)
In case the support will tell me there's nothing they can do for it, I will wait till DE will add it as a reward 

I put a link in my first post, straight to the Twitch drop ticket, seems you've found it anyway, yeah it will get added later on.

Archived