Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

I went through a few forum posts and the solutions for other players did not work in my case, I re-linked my account twice, checked my inventory (to make sure I actually had it and I'm not crazy), yet, 2 weeks later and I still haven't received the Vastilok nor a Loki Prime.

Should I open a support ticket for this?

Are the items marked as "claimed" in your Twitch inventory? Did you relink your account from your account page on Warframe's website? Did you relaunch the game after you relinked the account? If you did all those things in that order, go ahead and open an ticket.

It will likely be a farmable drop at a later date as that is what they did with the Athodai. Also it was mentioned during the stream but if you had not relinked your twitch account since i think it was February of this year you would not be able to clam the drops. once you do twitch will recognize the linked account and automatically send it to the linked account when you re open twitch. That may have only been during the drop period however.

25 minutes ago, Koze03 said:

Still no Loki Prime...
Did everything on Twitch.
Does someone else not have him too or is it just me? 

You can check if you claimed by going to twitch and selecting drops. if you claimed Your loki Prime will have a tick. If thats the case summit a support ticket if you believe you havent received it. Unlike last time twitch records your claimed drops so its easier to sort out. Idea to screenshot your claimed drops as proof.

I also didn't receive the Vastilok, even though i checked, and double checked my accounts were linked properly - before and after the stream, and claimed the drop in Twitch same day.  I will not waste any more time on drop-casts if DE isn't going to do their part in fulfillment.

On 2021-07-30 at 5:49 PM, Ryme said:

I closed Warframe. Went to my account page under the main Warframe site. Unlinked my Twitch account. Linked my Twitch account. Launched Warframe. Items showed up in my mailbox on login.

THIS WORKS 100%!

Thx Tenno 🥰😍🥳

Dear Moderator, please pin the original comment at the top of the page. Thx.

I was just wondering why I still haven't gotten my Tennocon 2021 drops I was on th@ live stream for so long I literally fell asleep watching it and I linked and unlinked my a account 5 time's I would of been added this post but it's been so long since I came here I just remembered how to get to this site and use it honestly I love this game to death and buy every Prime access and accessories also and just would love to get my Tennocon drops please

You didn’t need to click the prompt, if it was linked correctly then you could have clicked on your profile icon, then on the drop down clicked “Drops” and claimed it from there

but yes, it’s probably way too late now I’m afraid 

you could try sending a support ticket but there’s no guarantee that they’d be able to do anything now

Archived