Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

4 hours ago, (PSN)ShhhLitesOut said:

The prompt to claim the gift never displayed for me

So you never claimed it.

Nuffsaid.

No worries if you love the game and keep playing at one point you will be able to get loki prime and the stupid gunblade.

16 hours ago, (PSN)ShhhLitesOut said:

I was just wondering why I still haven't gotten my Tennocon 2021 drops I was on th@ live stream for so long I literally fell asleep watching it and I linked and unlinked my a account 5 time's I would of been added this post but it's been so long since I came here I just remembered how to get to this site and use it honestly I love this game to death and buy every Prime access and accessories also and just would love to get my Tennocon drops please

google twitch inventory
as you claim drops an stuff from there, but its far to late to be able to claim now

Yep same boat here, i had no idea i was supposed to re-link crap so i was just expecting all the drops to be building up but come to find out im SOL... They could have just unlinked everyones accounts so people have to relink before claiming or something but nope instead let's just screw the casual players by saying sorry more then 2 weeks have gone by it's your fault for not knowing...

Archived