I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

I have my Amazon prime and twitch linked to my Warframe account and I have not received any drops. They say claimed but I didn’t receive anything in game. It says that I am linked. I tried unlinking everything and relinking them and I have still received nothing.

• Like 10

Haven't received my twitch prime drops!

• I have claimed the Loki Verv bundle and I have gotten that, but I have claimed the tenno-con bonus pack and the new verv drone and haven't gotten my rewards yet ? 
  • I have double checked that my accounts are linked 
  • Why is it taking so long ?

I was just wondering why I still haven't gotten my Tennocon 2021 drops I was on th@ live stream for so long I literally fell asleep watching it and I linked and unlinked my a account 5 time's I would of been added this post but it's been so long since I came here I just remembered how to get to this site and use it honestly I love this game to death and buy every Prime access and accessories also and just would love to get my Tennocon drops please

You didn’t need to click the prompt, if it was linked correctly then you could have clicked on your profile icon, then on the drop down clicked “Drops” and claimed it from there

but yes, it’s probably way too late now I’m afraid 

you could try sending a support ticket but there’s no guarantee that they’d be able to do anything now

4 hours ago, (PSN)ShhhLitesOut said:

The prompt to claim the gift never displayed for me

So you never claimed it.

Nuffsaid.

No worries if you love the game and keep playing at one point you will be able to get loki prime and the stupid gunblade.

Edited by Soy77

16 hours ago, (PSN)ShhhLitesOut said:

I was just wondering why I still haven't gotten my Tennocon 2021 drops I was on th@ live stream for so long I literally fell asleep watching it and I linked and unlinked my a account 5 time's I would of been added this post but it's been so long since I came here I just remembered how to get to this site and use it honestly I love this game to death and buy every Prime access and accessories also and just would love to get my Tennocon drops please

google twitch inventory
as you claim drops an stuff from there, but its far to late to be able to claim now

Yep same boat here, i had no idea i was supposed to re-link crap so i was just expecting all the drops to be building up but come to find out im SOL... They could have just unlinked everyones accounts so people have to relink before claiming or something but nope instead let's just screw the casual players by saying sorry more then 2 weeks have gone by it's your fault for not knowing...