I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

I have my Amazon prime and twitch linked to my Warframe account and I have not received any drops. They say claimed but I didn’t receive anything in game. It says that I am linked. I tried unlinking everything and relinking them and I have still received nothing.

• Like 10

~

8c4170096c2ff65ed37772b1c090caea.png

~

So, DE, could you make it so we get it, not from being inside the Relay,
but from watching the Twitch Stream?

I didn't get the Armor or Sword, and pretty sure many others haven't either.

~

~EDIT

Just got mine in the mail, thank you DE. o7

~

Edited by General_Durandal
  • Like 1

I linked my warframe account to my twitch account just today (the day of the tennocon stream) and was able to claim the twitch 2.0 drops on twitch. However, when I hopped onto my warframe account, I never received them in my inbox. I tried restarting my game and moving to different instances but still never received them. My friends all received their loki prime and vastilok but I never did for some reason. Overall, I just want to make sure that I am still going to receive my drops. If anyone has advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and have a great day.

was on empty relay at fist, when i tried to rejoin there was only 1 "tennocon" relay but it hooked me up with just a normal one os idk

will start sending tickets in a few days if i dont get it cuz thats bs to make things unnecessarily complicated with that relay crap 

Edited by Raskol

40 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

You didnt need the ticket, you just had to be in the relay for the whole stream.

I was there too.  The same time the sever having issues for everyone was getting the boot.  In other words, I think the dev screw it up for it is not sending me my want list.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

12 minutes ago, FrostDragoon said:

I watched it from when it went live (around 8pm Pacific) to 2pm (when Live started), refreshed my Twitch, and watched the whole thing. My Twitch account said I claimed both prizes, so it's not an eligibility concern. It shouldn't be a linking concern either because I had to relink it about a month ago, which is well after that Feb deadline they mentioned.

you had to relink it again they said that over and over today even if you done it since the the Feb change so if you had not done that in the last 72 hours or so that may very well be the issue

So today I watch potatoes stream for quite a while to get the twitch loot drops, all I really wanted was the gunblade, I had to jump through a bunch of Hoops to get everything verified and linked, wait at the amount of time needed to claim the drop, and then I claimed it but it never appeared in game. I've talked to some other players and they said they've had the same experience. This is ridiculous. They should just gave the Loot drop to anybody that login today.. Im done engaing with Twitch, what a horible end to a great Tennocon for me.. They was times when I literally jumped out my seat I was so happy..😢

On 2021-07-18 at 12:07 AM, General_Durandal said:

~

~

So, DE, could you make it so we get it, not from being inside the Relay,
but from watching the Twitch Stream?

I didn't get the Armor or Sword, and pretty sure many others haven't either.

~

having the same issues here too.

---

I just got mine.

5 minutes ago, FrostDragoon said:

They said you should if you haven't done it since Feb. They didn't say you needed to even if you had done it recently.

I never trust them to get anything right when it comes to twitch so I just relink anytime I want something

I got my claimed gunblade in like 5min, took my friend like 3 hours for his to show

Edited by minininja77

15 minutes ago, TxVirus said:

I was unable to watch the stream due to work, is there anyway other way of getting the new gunblade or am I out of luck?

probably baro in nearby 3-6 months, eventually in later streams

11 minutes ago, Froobish said:

I want the frame because I did as was asked and spent most of the early stream even trying to register. By the end of the stream I would have been WELL over 100% so why did it not work?

Same thing happened to me. Really hope DE will be able to get people like us the frame, as we deserve it.

It is funny in a way. They were trying so hard to avoid repeating the mess they had last year that resulted in some people getting double give-aways. It's looking like it's going to happen anyway. That said, even if DE has to just "give it to everyone" again, they had record-breaking views/concurrence, so they can't feel too bad about it.

Edited by FrostDragoon

2 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Are you able to claim the gunblade from the drops page?

https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

A lot of people that haven't gotten the drop, like myself, have claimed it there already. I don't know if there's a massive backlog on the system like last year where a lot of people didn't get their Athodai for a day or two, but most people I'm seeing with this problem have made sure their account is relinked and have hit the claim button.