Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

“The right time” is not a useful description. How long before Tennolive did you start watching? I got both drops without issue.

I mean right time as in I was on the stream when it started at 12:30 and watched till it ended

8 minutes ago, WolfangPrime said:

I mean right time as in I was on the stream when it started at 12:30 and watched till it ended

I am not sure then. Perhaps you got logged out by mistake? Otherwise its just a bug with the timer and there is nothing that can be done.

1 hour ago, Unlucky-13 said:

To everyone that claimed the twitch rewards but didnt get them, try unlinking and linking your twitch account again and restart warframe, that worked for me, good luck everyone

BIG NEWS! I got my drops! Thanks for the help, that is exactly what I did and I got them when I re-logged into warframe. 

EVERYONE TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR TWITCH DROPS YET BUT HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED THEM!!!!!

Thanks again and have a great day!

51 minutes ago, (XBOX)Lewcious said:

Same here, didn't leave the relay until after the stream was over. Didn't get the armor bundle.

Exact opposite for me I watched the stream and I should get weapon and frame but instead I got the things from being in relay when I wasn't and no weapon or frame

3 minutes ago, Jade-Lotus said:

I watched the entire Tennolive event but forgot to claim my rewards until just now after work. Now I can't claim the Vastilock, great.

Same problem here, I got the Vastilok but idk what happened to my loki prime 

I'm running into the same problem. I watched the Tennocon via mobile but feel back asleep about an hour in as it started at around 12 am in my time. I was able to claim Loki Prime in my twitch inventory (Hasn't arrived in-game though) but it told me the Vastilok was no longer available and disappeared when I refreshed. Was the Vastilok limited to a certain timeframe?

I watched stream for roughly 3 hours, went to sleep and by the morning I got armor set by ingame mail, Vastilok by Twitch inventory (did not log in to check for it yet).

Loki Prime was listed in Twitch Inventory as "no longer available", however, so I got no Loki. I wonder if it's supposed to be this way.

Archived