Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

I was watching fullscreen with no chat on chrome's "Alternate Player" on twitch and never saw anything pop up to claim.

If clicking something is so important why not pop up to those of us that don't want to deal with the chat? bleh, paid for special access, relinked everything days before, sat in a broken relay alone, watched the stream for hours yet I get "This campaign has closed." because I didn't watch for a magic button.

I watched tennolive and was able to claim the vastilok but did not see loki prime. There was no time afterward where I could claim live I thought I had to wait until after the screening ended. It does not even show. I can;t even see the amount of progress made so its really frustrating

Is there any way to submit a support ticket?

2 hours ago, Zavenosk said:

Have you unlinked and relinked your account in the last few months?  I had a similar problem, relinking properly configured my Warframe-Twitch connection and got my drops. 

This worked got Loki Prime by doing this. 

2 hours ago, sparksnake217896 said:

BIG NEWS! I got my drops! Thanks for the help, that is exactly what I did and I got them when I re-logged into warframe. 

EVERYONE TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR TWITCH DROPS YET BUT HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED THEM!!!!!

Thanks again and have a great day!

This actually worked bro hats off to you

Noone has told me nor is there anywhere on the stream or twitch that says I needed to relink my prime account since I came back to the game around a month ago, which I don't understand why, but I claimed my loki and the gunblade and it said I need to relink, which I didn't know what it means, I tried but couldn't log into warframe, so I refreshed and claimed them, and now they are gone forever I guess?

1 minute ago, LillyRaccune said:

Not quite. Watch 30 minutes during the first 4 hours to get Vastilok. After claiming Vastilok, after 5pm, during the main event, watch for 30 minutes to get Loki Prime.

j6gc9qo.png

*sigh* welp that was a waste of time then.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)EZPlayZ9220 said:

So I was watching TennoLive, and checking my progress for both Loki and the Vastilok. The bar filled up for Vastilok, and I was able to claim it in game, but although I was watching the full stream, my Loki progress bar was only at 86% by the end of the stream. Obviously progress ended there, but I was wondering if I will still get Loki Prime as I tuned in for the whole stream, qven though my progress bar didn't fill up all the way. Would suck to miss out on Loki after I stayed there for almost 7 hours watching the stream.

I was able to claim mine on twitch, as well as the Vastilok, but while I got my Vastilok in game I haven't gotten Loki Prime yet.

Tons of people claimed those drops more or less at the same time, the servers now have to give out all of those drops to everyone who claimed them. It's gonna take a while to get them to everyone, patience is your only option.

The loki drop was also from the final "TennoLive" section of the stream. If you didn't watch that part, you won't get loki.

hace 7 horas, (XBOX)EZPlayZ9220 dijo:

So I was watching TennoLive, and checking my progress for both Loki and the Vastilok. The bar filled up for Vastilok, and I was able to claim it in game, but although I was watching the full stream, my Loki progress bar was only at 86% by the end of the stream. Obviously progress ended there, but I was wondering if I will still get Loki Prime as I tuned in for the whole stream, qven though my progress bar didn't fill up all the way. Would suck to miss out on Loki after I stayed there for almost 7 hours watching the stream.

At least you could get 1 thing, Twitch drops are a very buggy thing, and i didnt get a thing

7 minutes ago, CuriousCanidae said:

Same situation for me with Vastilok and Loki Prime (I did get the armor & sword skin though). Claimed them on twitch but nothing in game.

I guess I'll go try the unlink & relink and come back again.

Ok, for a quick update, I did get my drops (and the grab bag drops I was never getting before) on my account. 

https://imgur.com/a/vtgtPkC

So, I guess that's the best method you can do this? Given you claimed the drops on Twitch.

Archived