Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

Just now, (PSN)plasmite13 said:

So I got every drop from  tennocon 2021 except for the vastilok, and iv checked twitch repeatedly and can't claim the weapon after the first time I tried. Anyone know what I can do? Really been looking forward to this awesome weapon :( 

Try unlinking and relinking a bunch of times if you haven't already. 

Worth a shot. I heard someone say doing it four times worked? But it's only anecdote as I got mine so I haven't had any problems with it. 

Hello people, I know the Vastilok was given with Twitch drop but, even if I had all the requisites (having watched all the stream on Twitch), I was unable to get the prizes (both Vastilok and Loki Prime) from Twith - and I did the Unlink and Re-link procedure before the TennoCon stream.

Is there a way to get the Vastilok today ?
If any GM needs, I can link the screenshots of my Twitch account where it says I'm eligible to get the prizes.

Not obtainable at present, you could only get via watching Tennocon 2021, DE will most likely add it to the game at a later time.

Acquisition
Vastilok is acquired by watching TennoCon 2021 on WARFRAME's Twitch with a Twitch-linked account for 30 consecutive minutes, between 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, on July 17th, 2021. It comes with a free weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.

As far as your linking it sounds ok, I cannot help with that. 

That'll be a support problem. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=50894

7 minutes ago, Scarlet_Meteor said:

Hello people, I know the Vastilok was given with Twitch drop but, even if I had all the requisites (having watched all the stream on Twitch), I was unable to get the prizes (both Vastilok and Loki Prime) from Twith - and I did the Unlink and Re-link procedure before the TennoCon stream.

Is there a way to get the Vastilok today ?
If any GM needs, I can link the screenshots of my Twitch account where it says I'm eligible to get the prizes.

On your Twitch account's Drops page, do you see the Vastilok and/or Loki Prime in the Claimed section?  If so, send a screenshot of that to DE Support and they will help you.  If not, then I guess you'll have to wait until they make the weapon obtainable some other way.

I also didn't receive the Vastilok, even though i checked, and double checked my accounts were linked properly - before and after the stream, and claimed the drop in Twitch same day.  I will not waste any more time on drop-casts if DE isn't going to do their part in fulfillment.

On 2021-07-30 at 5:49 PM, Ryme said:

I closed Warframe. Went to my account page under the main Warframe site. Unlinked my Twitch account. Linked my Twitch account. Launched Warframe. Items showed up in my mailbox on login.

THIS WORKS 100%!

Thx Tenno 🥰😍🥳

Dear Moderator, please pin the original comment at the top of the page. Thx.

You didn’t need to click the prompt, if it was linked correctly then you could have clicked on your profile icon, then on the drop down clicked “Drops” and claimed it from there

but yes, it’s probably way too late now I’m afraid 

you could try sending a support ticket but there’s no guarantee that they’d be able to do anything now

Yep same boat here, i had no idea i was supposed to re-link crap so i was just expecting all the drops to be building up but come to find out im SOL... They could have just unlinked everyones accounts so people have to relink before claiming or something but nope instead let's just screw the casual players by saying sorry more then 2 weeks have gone by it's your fault for not knowing...

16 hours ago, (PSN)ShhhLitesOut said:

I was just wondering why I still haven't gotten my Tennocon 2021 drops I was on th@ live stream for so long I literally fell asleep watching it and I linked and unlinked my a account 5 time's I would of been added this post but it's been so long since I came here I just remembered how to get to this site and use it honestly I love this game to death and buy every Prime access and accessories also and just would love to get my Tennocon drops please

google twitch inventory
as you claim drops an stuff from there, but its far to late to be able to claim now

4 hours ago, (PSN)ShhhLitesOut said:

The prompt to claim the gift never displayed for me

So you never claimed it.

Nuffsaid.

No worries if you love the game and keep playing at one point you will be able to get loki prime and the stupid gunblade.

I was just wondering why I still haven't gotten my Tennocon 2021 drops I was on th@ live stream for so long I literally fell asleep watching it and I linked and unlinked my a account 5 time's I would of been added this post but it's been so long since I came here I just remembered how to get to this site and use it honestly I love this game to death and buy every Prime access and accessories also and just would love to get my Tennocon drops please

Archived