Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get my sold Loki Prime back

Tykat9

Question

6 answers to this question

This is what you need to do, good luck.

Go to this link https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47340

Under Subject* Provide a brief description of your issue.

Under Description* explain what happened.

Under Category* select Accidental Sale of Item

You may have to login into the helpdesk before seeing the above maybe.

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Under Category* select Accidental Sale of Item

The fact that support even have that category never fail to amaze me bruh 🤣

Idk if it's a millennials thing, or just americans hard return policy vs overly kind canadians, but back in my days & where I'm from, if you #*!%ed up then you #*!%ed up.

I'm a #*!%ing boomer ik whatever.

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

The fact that support even have that category never fail to amaze me bruh 🤣

Idk if it's a millennials thing, or just americans hard return policy vs overly kind canadians, but back in my days & where I'm from, if you #*!%ed up then you #*!%ed up.

I'm a #*!%ing boomer ik whatever.

I think they may have had a few 'I don't know where to submit this under' meaning they were either forward thinkers to start with, or from a lot of tickets on the subject submitted. 😱

8 hours ago, Soy77 said:

The fact that support even have that category never fail to amaze me bruh

It's just a truth of the universe that to err is human, and that being the case it's cool of DE to try to help their fellow humans out when that happens.  If you'd prefer a more jaded perspective, it likely fosters good will with DE when a player makes a mistake that bums them out and then DE helps them undo that bummer.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

It's just a truth of the universe that to err is human, and that being the case it's cool of DE to try to help their fellow humans out when that happens.  If you'd prefer a more jaded perspective, it likely fosters good will with DE when a player makes a mistake that bums them out and then DE helps them undo that bummer.

I know what you mean I sold something when I first started playing years ago and didn't realize it was a part for a thing that was really needed at the time, I contacted DE and they replaced it for me and it really made my day.

23 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I know what you mean I sold something when I first started playing years ago and didn't realize it was a part for a thing that was really needed at the time, I contacted DE and they replaced it for me and it really made my day.

just remember when you do accidentaly sell somethign you have either a 24 or 48 hour window to message DE about this an get your item back before your out of luck.

Archived