Drop rate for Kuva and Tenet weapons

RipperBravo3

Question

Hi All,

Like alot of players I am trying to work my way through these new weapons, however after doing 15+ runs for the Kuva Zarr and not getting it then repeating it the next day and the next... what the hell type of RNG is that.

The same goes for the tenet weps I keep getting the same ones offered repeatedly, am I missing something like a rabbits foot or what?

Your advice appreciated. 

16 answers to this question

At least the kuva weapons you can leave mid mission and not lose anything, if you leave mid mission for the tenets eventually youd run out of tokens. But like the other guy said, just terrible rng, took me just as long to spawn a single envoy.

• Like 1

On 2021-07-18 at 6:33 AM, RipperBravo3 said:

The same goes for the tenet weps I keep getting the same ones offered repeatedly, am I missing something like a rabbits foot or what?

Do you know, that 4 of the Tenet weapons don't drop from sisters candidate?
All melee weapons are from Void Storms only, just in case you are waiting for them.

-c0y

So, update. 

I've been getting random acolyte kills where no weapons are shown...3 prior to today. I'd leave them instead of killing so I didn't end up with dupes.

Happened again last run, took a chance this time and the weapon was my missing Envoy.

Chances are good that it's a glitch for me where that particular weapon won't display, could have possibly had it ages ago. But, I now have my final Tenet weapon.

Onto Ergo weapons and my other Kuva ones.

Because my foundry is not backlogged enough, and 32 awaiting weapons that need leveling is just a minor inconvenience.

Happy hunting Tenno.

On 2021-07-17 at 11:59 PM, Dauggie said:

took me 2 hours to get zarr.. still trying to find second envoy

Lucky you.

I finished an entire season of game of thrones while doing nonstop cassini runs.... I'm on the next season now and still no Zarr. That's over 10 hours of running a mission that takes less than 1 min.....................................................................  So if someone were to tell me the drop rates are all the same. I would say they are full of 💩

21 hours ago, (XBOX)OdinsDottir said:

So, update. 

I've been getting random acolyte kills where no weapons are shown...3 prior to today. I'd leave them instead of killing so I didn't end up with dupes.

Happened again last run, took a chance this time and the weapon was my missing Envoy.

Chances are good that it's a glitch for me where that particular weapon won't display, could have possibly had it ages ago. But, I now have my final Tenet weapon.

When that happens and there's a Treasure nearby go kill the little goblin and then rush back to your downed (whatever they're called) and you will then be able to see the weapon it's holding, it's happened to me a few times, kill the Treasure and it's all peachy again.

It's a known bug that DE know about not sure if they attempted to fix it.

Change planets... Saturn Cassini isnt the only node that spawns larvalings.    But I know how you feel.

Pluto - Hydra has a VERY HIGH rate of giving my arca plasmor.  DE did put in that code not to allow the same weapon twice tho which seems to work.  Stuff does roll around.  

I've got envoy, plasmor, tetre, cycron, diplos, detron ...  I got super lucky and rolled a grattler without even trying while doing nightwave stuff lol.  

----------

Ergo weapons are gonna be a pain but who gives a crap about melee after the nerfs.  Not me...

The parts that suck for me are the lich murmurs, sequences, Lv3+ lichs, final confrontations.... and worst of all the other day I only hit tier 2 rewards in granum void lol.  

6 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

50+ runs for Envoy and not sure if i can do anything to force it to spawn.

Do what I do, talk to your game and say just give me any gun, then you'll get the one you want. :tongue:

/me I have every gun now so I just pick whatever comes up seeing the Sisters are quicker than Kuva ones, by doing that I'll eventually get the rest of the Ephemera's. :cool:

On 2021-08-18 at 4:51 AM, Slayer-. said:

Do what I do, talk to your game and say just give me any gun, then you'll get the one you want. :tongue:

/me I have every gun now so I just pick whatever comes up seeing the Sisters are quicker than Kuva ones, by doing that I'll eventually get the rest of the Ephemera's. :cool:

Just got it, near the 100 run.

Consiering the ephemeras, I alerady got 4/6 before the gun, which i guess is counter productive for cosmetics.

• Like 1

Am 18.7.2021 um 06:33 schrieb RipperBravo3:

what the hell type of RNG is that.

Well, it's the random kind of RNG...

My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft sind the second Expansion, she still hasn't got her hands in the Ashes of Al'ar for over 500 weeks at this point.

Your advice appreciated. 

Have you tried being patient?