Kahl and Veso Thoughts

So, something popped up in my mind today while attending TennoLive. What if, after we complete The New War, we get Kahl and Veso as crew members? And their unique ability is that we can actually play as them within the Railjack, or at the very least, through special On Call beacons. You can modify them to your liking, give them weapons that better suit them, and even customize their armor. You can't customize their face though. It would be a unique playing experience for everyone, and you can play through normal or railjack missions through the eyes of a corpus crewman or grineer soldier. It'd be nice!

• Like 1

TBH, at the end of our boy Kahl. He wasn't talking about 'for the queen' anymore. Seem like he'll be Clem mk2. So it may be possible that we can have him as a member of the Tenno faction (or Steel Meridian). For Veso, it seems like Alad V double-cross him. So, he may join us up either for the profit or for revenge.

So, it may not be fully impossible. But I don't really get my hope up.

• Like 2

Yes, Kahl doesn't care that we killed and will kill thousands of his brothers, he's such a nice guy. He will gladly join to mass murderers team no problem, same as Veso of cause :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Viges said:

Yes, Kahl doesn't care that we killed and will kill thousands of his brothers, he's such a nice guy. He will gladly join to mass murderers team no problem, same as Veso of cause :facepalm:

Corpus fights for profit. So I don't see why Veso doesn't want to fight alongside us just like how Alad V helps us with the quest multiple times now.

As for Kahl... well, we know that the Grineer who has the mutation and doesn't have the loyalty to the Queen can become independent and not really care that we killed Grineer (and happy to help us killed them too). They don't consider Grineer that under the influence of the Twin Queen as their brother. It may be possible Kahl is also one of the mutations who doesn't really have full loyalty to the Queen. But this is just my hope of getting him to our side after all (lol).

• Like 1