Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login weapons

Anzu_Yamasaki

1 minute ago, Anzu_Yamasaki said:

Talking about zenistar and all the other useless weapons, any reason we can't sell them? I mean get rid of them, not to other players. You can even buy them now. There must be someone with 100 zenistars out there, and no way to destory them. LUL

And point of that would be?

I mean I don't think you can get more than one of each at this point and pretty sure the can't sell them was to curb people who got them, sold them and then realized months later that "ZomG i AktuALLy WaNt thAT WeaPON!!!one!1!One11!!Uno!!".  So now  they don't have to harass support to go digging through their account to get it back.

Tho if by some chance it can be done and by some chance they have gotten 100 Zenistars, they're probably memeing like those chunguses who have 100 forma on a frame. 

When they were unique they made them unsellable since people couldn't get it again, but sold it anyways.
And I would guess DE forgot/intentionally didn't remove the lock yet.

Since I collect everything I don't mind it, but if players want to sell it they should have the option, especially since baro simaris is selling them nowadays.

But I don't want to see any threads of people complaining they sold it once they realize there are some usefull cases.
(Same goes for the Xoris and all those who sold it and are now crying they can't kill 25 enemies in the granum void...)

Just now, Dark_Lugia said:

When they were unique they made them unsellable since people couldn't get it again, but sold it anyways.
And I would guess DE forgot/intentionally didn't remove the lock yet.

Since I collect everything I don't mind it, but if players want to sell it they should have the option, especially since baro is selling them nowadays.

But I don't want to see any threads of people complaining they sold it once they realize there are some usefull cases.
(Same goes for the Xoris and all those who sold it and are now crying they can't kill 15 enemies in the granum void...)

Well tough s**t, they can just rebuy them then, like with any other weapon in the game.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Anzu_Yamasaki:

Well tough s**t, they can just rebuy them then, like with any other weapon in the game.

I know, but I think DE just forgot to make them sellable again.
Maybe make a thread in the feedback section and ask if they could change it to sellable.

9 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Since I collect everything I don't mind it, but if players want to sell it they should have the option, especially since baro is selling them nowadays.

Waaaait, waht is Baro selling? 

I'm curious now, gonna break my oath real quick to check in on his shop to see if I missed anything..... 

Quick update: 

The oath in question is hitting either 4 attempted Liches for a specific weapon or until I get change of plansed (Only lasted two missions today before the game hecced me over with CHoP). At which point I Alt+F4 out of the game and go play something else. In this instance I'm leaving to IRL stoofs so a quick peek didn't seem like it'd hurt cause I'm 100% leaving either way. 

Aaaaand secondly I forgot that DE has him leave on Sunday.... for whatever stupid reason, instead of having him extend over the whole weekend. Just like add the extra day already. 

2 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

(Same goes for the Xoris and all those who sold it and are now crying they can't kill 15 enemies in the granum void...)

well, they should probably also check their builds then, because I've had no problem killing Specters in Granum Void, no Xoris needed; it's better if you do bring it because you get a lot more time from releasing prisoners, but it's not necessary to actually bring it unless you absolutely need rank 3; but since most people go there now for Sister Candidates, you only need 25, which is easily done. 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Oreades:

Waaaait, waht is Baro selling?
-snip-

My bad, it's in Simaris' shop:
unknown.png

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PSN)robotwars7:

well, they should probably also check their builds then, because I've had no problem killing Specters in Granum Void, no Xoris needed; it's better if you do bring it because you get a lot more time from releasing prisoners, but it's not necessary to actually bring it unless you absolutely need rank 3; but since most people go there now for Sister Candidates, you only need 25, which is easily done. 

Don't tell me that ^^
I know it's easy, but I also have seen enough people in the forum asking for help.

50 minutes ago, Anzu_Yamasaki said:

Did you even read my post?

Well believe or not but i in fact did

Anyway if you mean CLEAN UP
I would be more happy to not being able to see weapons i mastered but dont own already and could buy them for plat

9 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Well believe or not but i in fact did

Anyway if you mean CLEAN UP
I would be more happy to not being able to see weapons i mastered but dont own already and could buy them for plat

Me too, but that will also never happen.

Archived