Why can nullifiers disable warframe as well as tenno powers?

If its explained in a quest I've clearly forgotten as it's been long since I've done them. Arent warframe abilities and tenno void powers different? What's the reason I cant void dash into a Nullifier bubble? It stops me from entering and also cant cast transference. Are tenno and warframe powers both void powers? Do the nullifiers disable void powers?

Anyone able to enlighten me?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rami C G 1989 said:

If its explained in a quest I've clearly forgotten as it's been long since I've done them. Arent warframe abilities and tenno void powers different? What's the reason I cant void dash into a Nullifier bubble? It stops me from entering and also cant cast transference. Are tenno and warframe powers both void powers? Do the nullifiers disable void powers?

If we go by lore then Atlas should be powerful-enough as to remove the mission map from existence considering he can punch asteroids out of orbit as per his lore.

If there's a clash between gameplay and lore, gameplay wins every time. It's the reason why Yamcha can defeat Ultra Instinct Goku in DBZ games.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rami C G 1989 said:

Yes, both Warframe and Tenno powers are Void energy based.

The Tenno uses raw Void energy. The Warframe focus this Void energy into powers.