Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Nidus Prime coming, please buff the Strain set to give it synergy with him

Ayures

Just a reminder that Nidus' Virulence ability pops the maggots from a Helminth Charger's Strain mod(s) as if it were one of Nidus' Ravenous maggots, thus keeping them from doing their CC thing but it doesn't give any stacks. Basically, it has *negative synergy* with Nidus. It would be amazing if popping the Strain maggots would give stacks, but if that's too OP maybe you could at least make Virulence not pop them then.

I love cruising around with Nidus and a matching Charger but this has always bugged me.

Actually, Nidus' stomp hasn't popped the strain maggots since shortly after the Deimos update. It was fixed along with the Predasite maggots accidentally popping, I reported it myself and it was fixed in hotfix 29.5.4 almost eight months ago. Just to be certain I popped in-game to double-check to make sure it wasn't bugged before posting and it still does not pop them accidentally.

That being said, they should be buffed. Sheldon said over a year and a half ago when asked about pets 2.0 that the Helminth maggot mod set would be buffed among many other things that were seemingly shelved for unknown reasons.

14 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Actually, Nidus' stomp hasn't popped the strain maggots since shortly after the Deimos update. It was fixed along with the Predasite maggots accidentally popping, I reported it myself and it was fixed in hotfix 29.5.4 almost eight months ago. Just to be certain I popped in-game to double-check to make sure it wasn't bugged before posting and it still does not pop them accidentally.

That being said, they should be buffed. Sheldon said over a year and a half ago when asked about pets 2.0 that the Helminth maggot mod set would be buffed among many other things that were seemingly shelved for unknown reasons.

I'll be damned, you're right. I think the last time I tested it I must have hit the button right as they did their regular explosion thing.

Still, it would absolutely amazing if the Strain set were better. Those maggots popping for NIdus stacks would be pretty much the best thing ever for me.

2 minutes ago, Ayures said:

I'll be damned, you're right. I think the last time I tested it I must have hit the button right as they did their regular explosion thing.

Still, it would absolutely amazing if the Strain set were better. Those maggots popping for NIdus stacks would be pretty much the best thing ever for me.

Honestly the entire set needs a massive buff, the whole "eating" the dead ones for a pitiful amount of health especially. If you can even find the things.

Archived