Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant claim loke prime from twich inventory

vano177

Question

so i was in stream from its began and until it's end (which 1.30 a.m. in my local time) and i recieved vastilok (claimed in twitch inventory, and got it in the game) but i cant do same with loki for some reason, why ?

7 answers to this question

Только что, Kryshok сказал:

There seems to be a bug and to get around it log out of the game then unlink and relink your Warframe account back to twitch seems to fix it when you log in.

the problem is that loki in my inventory is not just unclaimable, i cant even find this reward any more, and problem not in account link at all

19 minutes ago, vano177 said:

the problem is that loki in my inventory is not just unclaimable, i cant even find this reward any more, and problem not in account link at all

You might want to try Twitch support first, before Warframe support, in this case, but you are probably going to have to make support ticket(s). 

I wish you luck in resolving this. 

36 minutes ago, vano177 said:

Like the other poster was saying , I had this issue too. 

Went on my phone to the twitch app went to drops and unlinked my accounts , went to Warframe and unlinked, went back to twitch linked it. Same with Warframe and was grand , I didn't have to click claim again I just signed on Warframe and got my Loki prime 30 secs after re-linking accounts. 

Thanks Kryshock!

Infelizmente fui vender meu Loki comum e sucessivamente meu Loki primeiro sumiu, não sei se ele foi vendido junto, eu estava tendo muito cuidado para evitar erros, ele estava no nível 15... Me ajuda

Archived