Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt Bonds

Sawami648

Question

Hey Y'all, so erm, I've been trying to get through SU and I'm on Cove rn. Are there any tips on how to get Medical Bonds? Bounties and Ticker aren't doing well. I've literally only seen Medical Bonds on Ticker once. Not sure if that's a bug, dunno. Regardless it's a low drop chance. 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Sawami648 said:

Hey Y'all, so erm, I've been trying to get through SU and I'm on Cove rn. Are there any tips on how to get Medical Bonds? Bounties and Ticker aren't doing well. I've literally only seen Medical Bonds on Ticker once. Not sure if that's a bug, dunno. Regardless it's a low drop chance. 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

You'd be better off just efficiently grinding bounties until you defeat rng, I hate to say. 

You can keep checking Ticker just in case, but past like the first couple common tiers of bonds, anything else showing up is extremely rare and rotations are really short. So don't get your hopes up you will get them quickly from her. 

Just remember the most efficient way statistically to run bounties for medical debt bonds is to do the first stage of bounty 3 and then quit after the first stage, over and over. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Debt-Bond

11 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

You'd be better off just efficiently grinding bounties until you defeat rng, I hate to say. 

You can keep checking Ticker just in case, but past like the first couple common tiers of bonds, anything else showing up is extremely rare and rotations are really short. So don't get your hopes up you will get them quickly from her. 

Just remember the most efficient way statistically to run bounties for medical debt bonds is to do the first stage of bounty 3 and then quit after the first stage, over and over. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Debt-Bond

I've never had such an issue with grinding in this game. The only other time I had an issue remotely close to this, was when I had just started in the plains. That was a trip. Regardless I appreciate the help. So far I've been doing that strategy of "do the first stage of bounty 3 and then quit after the first stage". It's more or less helping. It's better than Ticker. 

1 minute ago, Sawami648 said:

I've never had such an issue with grinding in this game. The only other time I had an issue remotely close to this, was when I had just started in the plains. That was a trip. Regardless I appreciate the help. So far I've been doing that strategy of "do the first stage of bounty 3 and then quit after the first stage". It's more or less helping. It's better than Ticker. 

I am hoping when they release the third orb (which they told us recently they are still working on) that they will give the whole token system surrounding both of the Fortuna syndicates an overhaul.

You think that's bad, wait till you deal with atmo/gyro/mag systems grind. 

19 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I am hoping when they release the third orb (which they told us recently they are still working on) that they will give the whole token system surrounding both of the Fortuna syndicates an overhaul.

You think that's bad, wait till you deal with atmo/gyro/mag systems grind. 

How bad is it with the Systems grind? I've read about Profit Taker some but idk about what it drops or the droprate. The token system is very very useful I've found. Deimos is extremely easy and I'm grateful for the fact that tokens help replace some of the grinding. 

1 minute ago, Sawami648 said:

How bad is it with the Systems grind? I've read about Profit Taker some but idk about what it drops or the droprate. The token system is very very useful I've found. Deimos is extremely easy and I'm grateful for the fact that tokens help replace some of the grinding. 

Basically imagine grinding short bounty stages in a similar way to Solaris United grind for bonds, but for three types of systems you need varying amounts of instead. 

So only three types of things, not five types of bonds, but no Ticker for them, it is all rng. 

Deimos token system is a good idea, I am hoping even just a brief Fortuna revisit when they toss in the third orb would be more than enough, they just need to do something about the horrific rng some people can get stuck on for bonds or systems. 

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Basically imagine grinding short bounty stages in a similar way to Solaris United grind for bonds, but for three types of systems you need varying amounts of instead. 

So only three types of things, not five types of bonds, but no Ticker for them, it is all rng. 

Deimos token system is a good idea, I am hoping even just a brief Fortuna revisit when they toss in the third orb would be more than enough, they just need to do something about the horrific rng some people can get stuck on for bonds or systems. 

Well, I've gotten there, finally. Just gotta wait for the reset cap to go away then I'm done. A revisit would be nice. I have to say, Fortuna is needed with a revisit, a new system needs to be put in place, same with the plains. Idk what it is about the tokens but I find them so much more useful. Of course not everyone does, but they are for some. The current RNG system is honestly archaic. It just has too many issues with trying to get needed supplies. This applies to a lot of aspects of the game though. 

unknown.png?width=1246&height=701

Archived