Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Launcher Crash

Belasco_Black

Everything seems fine, press play on launcher, game crashes. I have updated drivers for my graphics card, checked and verified cache and optimization. Nothing works. briefly managed to play after reinstalling from steam, then the same error has occurred. Reinstalling no longer works.  this problem began soon after downloading game form unreal launcher to get unreal skin pack, then uninstalling it to get steam version back. WAR-3168099 is the error code. the same error also occurs when trying to play from unreal. 

I am facing this same issue, on steam but I do not have an epic account, issue appeared out of nowhere today WAR-3168358:

• I exited and relaunched steam
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled x2
  • Verified and optimized x2
  • Disabled Discord overlay
  • Tried clearing discord_game_sdk.dll, saving it and setting it read only, this forces the launcher to not let me hit play, so reset it
  • Whitelisted Warframe.com on UBlock Origin (apparently new update can cause this)
  • Quit chrome and halted all background apps except steam and Warframe
  • Verified Files on Steam
  • Restarted PC x3
  • Tried all combinations of graphics, Directx11,Directx12(beta), no full screen
  • My Drivers are up to date both razer and nvidia
  • Quit out of all razer applications

The only two things I have not tried are uninstalling Ublock and Razer Synapse

9 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The common theme in both of your crashes is an error in the audio engine. Is there anything unusual about the sound configuration on your PC that could give us some leads?

Only thing I can think of is Sonic Suite suddenly appeared on my PC (a part of ASUS) and that I am running a DAC but the DAC was present prior, only thing new is the sonic suite. Issue appears to be resolved as I could login and play today.

On 2021-07-18 at 9:34 PM, Moribundo said:

I am facing this same issue, on steam but I do not have an epic account, issue appeared out of nowhere today WAR-3168358:

• I exited and relaunched steam
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled x2
  • Verified and optimized x2
  • Disabled Discord overlay
  • Tried clearing discord_game_sdk.dll, saving it and setting it read only, this forces the launcher to not let me hit play, so reset it
  • Whitelisted Warframe.com on UBlock Origin (apparently new update can cause this)
  • Quit chrome and halted all background apps except steam and Warframe
  • Verified Files on Steam
  • Restarted PC x3
  • Tried all combinations of graphics, Directx11,Directx12(beta), no full screen
  • My Drivers are up to date both razer and nvidia
  • Quit out of all razer applications

The only two things I have not tried are uninstalling Ublock and Razer Synapse

I have done most of these things, even restored pc to point before crashes began. I have been able to randomly get it working sometimes in the last week. but it happened as soon as uninstalled Epic games version after getting unreal skin pack. every time I have gotten it to work it asks for verification code via email before letting me login. I have don restarts, uninstalls, full file path deletion, closed and relaunched steam, , verified and optimized, o do not have discord, no antivirus active during launch, updated graphics drivers, even tried re downloading from epic and playing using their launcher but same exact issue. here are the last Logs

I have done EVERYTHING, everything, to get this to work, I even uninstalled the last update that windows did, and it still won't let me launch it up, I submitted a ticket with the logs last night but no one's gotten back to me yet and its frustrating bc I was building several new weapons and i had a ton to level up and Was looking forward to using the Booster that I got from the unreal weapon bundle. War-3169361 is my Code

2 hours ago, Snowow said:

I have done EVERYTHING, everything, to get this to work, I even uninstalled the last update that windows did, and it still won't let me launch it up, I submitted a ticket with the logs last night but no one's gotten back to me yet and its frustrating bc I was building several new weapons and i had a ton to level up and Was looking forward to using the Booster that I got from the unreal weapon bundle. War-3169361 is my Code

Did this happen to anyone else after getting unreal bundle? what's strange is according to wiki you had to do 3 alerts to actually get skins, but as soon as i logged in i already had them and the bonus weaponry the go on, the alerts never showed up on my console in the orbiter. i just thought, Huh, cool. But i don't know if downloading a copy of the game through unreal, playing it for a few minutes, and then uninstalling it only to reinstall steam version is what caused this error. I am basically trying it out every day to see if it works: WAR-3170187

8 hours ago, Zokitan said:

Guys, I think I've found the problem.

I'm using Sonic Studio 3 and it must have come with Nahimic drivers which cause the problem.

Kill these and you should be okay (I guess)...

Goodluck :)

f4kXv7K.png

yep u are right.. these are causing the issue.. killed the processes and now Warframe works fine

12 hours ago, Zokitan said:

I'm using Sonic Studio 3 and it must have come with Nahimic drivers which cause the problem.

f4kXv7K.png

yes, this is exactly the problem, random stranger who solved issue faster than DE. 

DE, please see issue fix and implement a work around if possible.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-21 at 11:48 AM, Zokitan said:

f4kXv7K.png

Worked for me too, thanks a lot mate :)

On 2021-07-21 at 5:48 PM, Zokitan said:

f4kXv7K.png

This is not a solution, can't play game with bad audio either, @[DE]Momaw please take a look. I can't play the game for months!!

7 minutes ago, Zokitan said:

I can't play the game for months!!

If you have been unable to play for months, then this isn't a bug. The problem is likely on your machine.

Visit http://support.warframe.com/  > Technical Support > What should I do if my game keeps crashing?

Don't forget to look at any related articles on the Support website. After following all those instructions and your game still does not work, submit a support ticket to try getting more help.

14 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

If you have been unable to play for months, then this isn't a bug. The problem is likely on your machine.

Visit http://support.warframe.com/  > Technical Support > What should I do if my game keeps crashing?

Don't forget to look at any related articles on the Support website. After following all those instructions and your game still does not work, submit a support ticket to try getting more help.

Sorry if this offends you but people like you are not helpful (just as useless as Microsoft staffs).
Of course, we did all those things and still Warframe is only game has this issue currently, in which you say we should change our motherboards to have other audio drivers to solve this problem?
If you want to help then please at least point out what's wrong like I did, not like spamming links and blah blah.
FYI, we have submitted ton of tickets and have ton of ticket codes.

Sorry if this offends you but people like you are not helpful (just as useless as Microsoft staffs).

It doesn't offend me. You just sounded inexperienced, so I thought you didn't contact support yet.

Of course, we did all those things and still Warframe is only game has this issue currently

Good to know. So what games are you playing that work perfectly fine?

in which you say we should change our motherboards to have other audio drivers to solve this problem?
If you want to help then please at least point out what's wrong like I did, not like spamming links and blah blah.

No, I wouldn't suggest that. I don't know why your PC is crashing every time you try to play Warframe. You made a vague post "unable to play for months" and I gave you the canned responce I give to all newbies.

FYI, we have submitted ton of tickets and have ton of ticket codes.

Good for you, but I don't need ticket codes. The best I can offer is if you actually say which instructions you followed and did DE actually reply to any of your tickets?

You sound very salty, so I don't actually expect you to cooperate in troubleshooting your PC issues. Maybe you're better off waiting until Cross-Save and Warframe Mobile are released.

Archived