Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd kill for a better way to store all of my Appearance configs

Brynslustafir

I got way into FashionFrame, and I mean WAY in. I have at least 10 looks that I want to use on the same frame, but the max number of appearance slots is a meager 6. 

I've taken to using old frames I'll never run again like non-primed Banshee and Mesa to store my precious looks on. But then whenever I want to use them, I end up having to drop them in the clan chat and copy them to the frame I actually want to play, overwriting another look in the process, which means that even that look needs to be stored somewhere and it just goes on and on ad nauseam. 

I know things like this have got to be pretty low on the list of priorities with everyone working on The New War, but can we please either get more slots per frame, or a universal means of permanently storing looks, like a personal catalog that you can save looks to or load looks from as needed?

56 minutes ago, Brynslustafir said:

I got way into FashionFrame, and I mean WAY in. I have at least 10 looks that I want to use on the same frame, but the max number of appearance slots is a meager 6. 

I've taken to using old frames I'll never run again like non-primed Banshee and Mesa to store my precious looks on. But then whenever I want to use them, I end up having to drop them in the clan chat and copy them to the frame I actually want to play, overwriting another look in the process, which means that even that look needs to be stored somewhere and it just goes on and on ad nauseam. 

I know things like this have got to be pretty low on the list of priorities with everyone working on The New War, but can we please either get more slots per frame, or a universal means of permanently storing looks, like a personal catalog that you can save looks to or load looks from as needed?

You can always just write down the look options in a notebook or something. I feel like the issues you're having are not present in 99% of the community. For the longest time 3 configs was max. Honestly the solution you've already come up with kind of works but upping the limit to like 10 isn't a terrible idea.

Archived