Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Completion Bug

WDayneHS

I have had countless instances of being hard-locked out of getting the rewards for a mission I have completed by a very weird bug. When going into the extraction zone (any mission type), sometimes the "Mission Complete" overlay does not appear while the Warframe is getting into the orbiter, and when the animation is complete, the screen reverts to the standard in-mission UI, except the mini-map is empty, you can't see anything and it sounds like you're falling indefinitely. The only way to get out of this is to abort the mission, as even methods to kill your frame fail since there's nothing for such methods to hit in range to damage yourself.

Seconded. I'm running into the same issue. In the most recent instance, I've been on a Steel Path Rescue Incursion on Martialis, Mars (so no, I don't think it's restricted to the Earth tileset, though I have encountered this bug there too). After rescuing the target and reaching the end, the orbiter escape animation plays, but the mission does not end, and after the animation, I'm left falling out of the map. Subsequently, my rescue target died (me being unable to do anything as I'm stuck falling out of the map), and the mission was a failure, after having reached the orbiter.

From what I can tell, the mission "ends" as normal, with your warframe going into the orbiter and flying away for roughly 2 km, at which point the orbiter despawns and you're *supposed* to be in the post-victory loading screen, but instead you're just... not. So you end up 2 km out of bounds and start falling out of the map. On some occasions the warframe was "respawned" back onto the map (an automatic unstuck feature, perhaps?), near the extraction point. This allows the player to continue doing things in the mission - looting, fighting, using abilities, consumables and transference - basically, everything works as normal, but you still can't extract: upon reaching the extraction point and standing right on it, nothing happens. The only way out of the mission is to abort, counting it as a failure - therefore, the bug kind of softlocks a lot of progress, pretty egregious.

Can definitely confirm getting the bug on E Prime and Mantle (Earth), Martialis (Mars) and the Help Secure Mycona Colony mission in the Glast Gambit quest. I'm pretty sure it's triggered by something other than location, but maybe it helps?

Archived