Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kick Off Mission - Wave 100 Defense Steel Path

(PSN)rossi-fe

Hi, being in a 2 hours, wave 100 defense, and suddenly got kick off the mission, host migration, I get alone and mission failed, I lost every drop, I clip the video.
At 00:15 seconds I show my rewards, 22 arcanes from acolytes.
At 00:57 seconds host migration happens
The host stay in the mission, he sent me message after. I don't get disconnected, I wish, I can at least recover the arcanes, I know it's ramdon drops, but I spent time farming, don't care what arcanes I get, besides that, got almost 1 million nano spores with all booster and kavat.

You can see at

Please, give me at least the arcanes...

On 2021-07-27 at 1:46 AM, (PSN)BoS_Chiaki said:

Well... even if they could give more you would have been trade banned for going for 100 waves also jesus christ 100 waves? isnt that overkill?

Why trade ban? I can't do high level missions anymore?! KEKW we were trying to hit level cap, but me and other guy was kicked

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-07-31 at 12:15 AM, (PSN)rossi-fe said:

Why trade ban? I can't do high level missions anymore?! KEKW we were trying to hit level cap, but me and other guy was kicked

When you get too many resources in a mission say for example your 100 wave defense run, the game will flag it for the possibility of cheating and will trade ban you

Archived