please sort this game out

so playing this game and game crashed and turned my whole console off and i say any game that does it don't get played ever again and i unstill it as it means the de have now given up and gone to money and i hope de are not going like this but seen how broken war frame is getting it looks that way 

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Horizon Thor said:

It defo the game as no other game does it

Different games require different amounts of processing power to run.  When I'm playing Warframe, my PS4 runs hotter than when I'm running some of my other games (though it's not the only one), probably because it's taking more resources or whatever.  All of which is to say, it may be that your console is overheating, even if it's just with this one game.  If that's the case, you can try a lot of things, like making sure the console is in an open space and not pressed against surfaces or tucked in a small cubby where heat can accumulate.  I know there are also tricks where you can use things like bags of ice to cool your console, but you will definitely want to do some research on the right way to do something like this, because if you do it wrong you could harm your console.

One easy way to learn whether this is actually a crash or an overheat is that a crash/freeze will usually happen in specific circumstances.  So maybe that's when you open a door a certain way, or shoot a certain weapon at a certain enemy, etc.  You should be able to notice distinct patterns.  However, if your system just turns off after playing for 10 or 20 minutes, it's more likely an overheat.

If you can find steps to reproduce the crash, post them in the Bug Forums so that DE can fix the crash.  But if it's an overheat, DE won't be able to help, and you'll need to find a solution in your own home to regulate the heat of your console.

It's your rig overheating. Nothing to do with the game so nothing DE can do about it.

Had my game crash my PC in the same way a few weeks back during a hot spell. Got a tool to monitor PC temps, sure enough, when Warframe was on and doing something high stress like open world, my PC overheated. Thankfully giving the fans and find a clear out solves that issue.

Stop saying they only care about money just because your console crashes, what the f*ck kind of logic is that?

If your console has a problem it's not the games fault, get it checked out & repaired or buy a new one if you can; if that was a real problem it would've been brought up by other people don't you think?

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Horizon Thor said:

It defo the game as no other game does it this game has now turn off my system all together 7 times this game will never be played again as game that do this are trash and dev only go for greed guess they smelled the money and to blind to see they need to fix the GAME

That's a huge leap just because your game crashed. Its gotta be on your end, because I, nor anyone else I know have ever had this happen. It honestly looks more like you were looking for an excuse to uninstall anyway. Why are you here if you uninstalled the game and just came to bash the devs on what you THINK? Money has nothing to do with your console specifically being crappy, you're just lashing out because you're mad.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Horizon Thor said:

It defo the game as no other game does it this game has now turn off my system all together 7 times this game will never be played again as game that do this are trash and dev only go for greed guess they smelled the money and to blind to see they need to fix the GAME

:crylaugh:

Make sure your console is in a well ventilated location (not enclosed or have obstructed vents), and that you maintain it properly by cleaning it of any dust that builds up outside/inside the vents--a can of compressed air is a good way to blast any dust out of the vents.

If however you live in a particularly hot area, it's possible your console may overheat even with clean & unobstructed vents. In situations like this, you should either move your console/setup to an air conditioned cooled room, or look into possible aftermarket devices to increase airflow to your console (i.e. supplementary/external/vent mounted cooling fans).

Different games require different amounts of processing power. Warframe tends to take the available resources of consoles to their limits, which means it will make your console run hotter than some other games. Likewise, there are other games besides Warframe that also require a lot of processing resources (Red Dead Redemption 2 is one that comes to mind, as are other open world games) that will likely make your console overheat. In the case of this thread, 'Sorting the game out' on consoles would involve reducing the graphics fidelity, number of on-screen enemies, and other things that would negatively impact the game experience.

Archived