Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invigorations restricting builds

(PSN)Etheral_Synergy

Today when I went to check my invigorations to start getting through the last helminth levels I noticed one for trinity with +100% duration. This is when it just dawned on me that without the ability to select whether an invigoration is active once paying for it these things could become very restrictive.

With this buff you'd get an amazing boost on a blessing build but it would be impossible to build optimally for energy vampire as fleeting and transient would be unable to counter the invigoration. This could go for alot of of the other frames too where quality building isnt always the best options such as a nova strength invigoration.

The existence of purposefully corrupted builds clashes with the existence of the invigoration system and will do so until the invigoration effect is togglable. 

If you're trying to build while the invigoration is on, it will certainly throw you off for what to expect from a build. It will be best to use Invigoration on builds that you already have cemented in how you want them to function long before.

Alternatively, if you have an open Config to mess with during the Invigoration week, you can tweak your build accordingly to make the most of the bonus while it's around.

1 hour ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

I'm confused. Don't you have to go to the helminth and choose to activate the invigorations? You are choosing to have that effect, so if you don't want it to mess with your build just don't activate it

Sounds like OP is trying to get the invigoration for the frame they want, thus using all available invigs' to achieve that ASAP, personally would not see the problem in the long run, just means you current build plays a bit wonky for a time.🤷‍♀️

No need to min-max everything all the time in Warframe, but that's' just me.

There is certainly potential for invigorations to break builds, but I believe only a few frames would really suffer from this. Negative duration Trinity and Negative power strength Nova come to mind.

Most everything else is either a wash or significant upgrade.

Archived