How many tries to get Tenet Diplos?

ThompFox15

1 minute ago, ThompFox15 said:

So, I tried 3 times I dont get Tenet Diplos, so for you who have the weapon how many tries? Im feel it's pretty hard to get it

What? xD

Uh, it took me like 5 attempts. But yeah, the weapon is kind of garbage.

At best it’s a dinky smg with slow projectiles. At worst the tracking projectile gimmick makes the gun feel bugged.

6 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

So, I tried 3 times I dont get Tenet Diplos, so for you who have the weapon how many tries? Im feel it's pretty hard to get it

3 tries... that's cute.

I did 6 hours of larvalings trying to get kuva grattler. The RNG gods can really be finicky at times. As far as I know all weapons have equal chance to roll.

13 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

3 tries... that's cute.

I did 6 hours of larvalings trying to get kuva grattler. The RNG gods can really be finicky at times. As far as I know all weapons have equal chance to roll.

Well, Flux Rifle always appear I dunno why this is happening to me (its a joke) 

2 hours ago, ThompFox15 said:

Got Tenet Diplos on my First Sister and have had a few times since.

2 hours ago, ThompFox15 said:

6 times.. bearing in mind each one was a different weapon that I needed, so for 6 Sisters I got a new weapon back-to-back. my luck has fallen a little since then, the last weapon I needed was the Cycron and I had to do a few runs to get that (it kept giving me Diplos or Detron, while I'm literally holding Diplos in my hands), but after about 8 runs it dropped. 

compared to a lot of people, I've been insanely lucky with Sister/Lich weapons.. wish I could say the same for Ambassador parts..

12 hours ago, Leqesai said:

3 tries... that's cute.

I can't seem to get anything else but Diplos. They drop all the time. I only need the Spirex. And I have all the Tenant Weapons but I've seen at least 10 while going through the Sisters weapons.

It's been the most common gun I get, so RnG Is RnG. 

43 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

I can't seem to get anything else but Diplos. They drop all the time. I only need the Spirex. And I have all the Tenant Weapons but I've seen at least 10 while going through the Sisters weapons.

It's been the most common gun I get, so RnG Is RnG. 

Spirex was the second drop i saw. Crazy how the rng gets us.

8 hours ago, TheFalseEclipse said:

i got like 4 diplos, 13 tetra, 20 flux, 816 detron and 3 seer-replacement(forgot name)

I read your post initially and thought geez get a life, then I realised you had struck out the 8. :tongue::facepalm:

12 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

6 times.. bearing in mind each one was a different weapon that I needed, so for 6 Sisters I got a new weapon back-to-back. my luck has fallen a little since then, the last weapon I needed was the Cycron and I had to do a few runs to get that (it kept giving me Diplos or Detron, while I'm literally holding Diplos in my hands), but after about 8 runs it dropped. 

compared to a lot of people, I've been insanely lucky with Sister/Lich weapons.. wish I could say the same for Ambassador parts..

My active sister weapon is Tenet Cycron with her toxin ephemera

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

Took me 145 larvalings to get my first bramma.   Got plenty after that though.

Just how it is.  1st time, 10th time, 100th time - you'll get it when the loot gods smile upon you.

Oh ok, thanks! I changed my mind because I dont have any forma and Im broke hahaha xD

Archived