Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All hail Velcro the Corpus engineer

motorfirebox

im sorta surprised that DE didnt recycle prodman from the index to be the corprus playable charicter as we know hes up to the task as hes legacy started when he was seen killing the infested boss in an invasion mission all by himself DE then acknowleged this achevement by dubing him corprus employee of the month

1 minute ago, lowgrav said:

im sorta surprised that DE didnt recycle prodman from the index to be the corprus playable charicter as we know hes up to the task as hes legacy started when he was seen killing the infested boss in an invasion mission all by himself DE then acknowleged this achevement by dubing him corprus employee of the month

It would of been epic if they used John Prodman.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Veso* if you're gonna correct someone, it helps to be correct lol.

and nah, Veso is an Alad V-Bootlicking wuss, all hail the absolute Chad that is Kahl-175! FOR THE QUEENS!!!!:grineer:

No I'm sure Alad V said he's Velo

Spoiler

This is the running gag in the teaser video so the joke went right over your head

Yeah, if you think about it Esvo is the closest we get to a true summoner, being able to choose from different types of 'minions' so to speak, depending on the situation.

So yeah, Kahl is the best, but let's not forget the great things Vitco brings to the game.

3 hours ago, lowgrav said:

The only reason the Sentients dared return is they heard John Prodman was busy making crossplay/save work (really, who else could have accomplished that?).

Thankfully, my main man Verb is there to pick up the slack.

4 hours ago, lowgrav said:

I think they just wanted to showcase Grineer and Corpus everymen a bit more, and Prodman is far from an everyman. 

He's THE MAN. 

4 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Missing his real name was kind of the joke.  Since Alad V did it so constantly it almost had to be intentional.  (And there, I had to explain the joke and thus went and murdered it.  Because if you have to explain the joke, *there is no joke!*  OnO  )

7 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Missing his real name was kind of the joke.  Since Alad V did it so constantly it almost had to be intentional.  (And there, I had to explain the joke and thus went and murdered it.  Because if you have to explain the joke, *there is no joke!*  OnO  )

It's alright, it was already murdered by overuse in this very thread.

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

and nah, Veso is an Alad V-Bootlicking wuss, all hail the absolute Chad that is Kahl-175! FOR THE QUEENS!!!!:grineer:

r/woosh

Also, i am sad, couse no matter what, Kahl will end like clem, killed by community!
Also U literally went into thread saying that Veso is nice, when majority of community just ignores him, and says Kahl is best, just to say "ha ha lol Kahl better, corpus bad, grineer good"

Sorry for my english, not a native speaker

12 minutes ago, CorpusWaifu said:

Also, i am sad, couse no matter what, Kahl will end like clem, killed by community!

Huh?  Did something happen to Clem?  Last time I checked, he was splitting his time between hanging out with Darvo, hanging out with the Steel Meridian, and hanging out in his pillow fort in the Iron Wake with Popcorn.

Archived