Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stubborn Wisp Spectre

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

Playing: solo, Ani, SP
PLATFORM: XBOX

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Playing ANI survival, Solo with a Wisp Spectre, Spectre was inconsistent with behavior when commanding to "Follow" or "Hold Position".  Sometimes it would follow when it was in the hold position mode (ie the command interaction menu was follow - so it should have been holding) and vice versa.  Sometimes I would tell it to Hold, and it would follow, so I changed it to follow, and it would still follow - basically it was random as to what mode it was in.  Note - I'm not saying it would randomly start or stop doing whatever it was doing - it would only change its behavior when I interacted, but once I did, it was random as to the outcome - it might ignore the command (but change the interaction menu, do the opposite, or do the command.

VISUAL: IF I get time will upload later
REPRODUCTION: Deploy wisp spectre, command it to hold/follow - a bunch of times.
EXPECTED RESULT: For it to do what its told.
OBSERVED RESULT: Behaved like a teenager - sometimes did what you asked, sometimes ignored you, and sometimes did the opposite.
REPRODUCTION RATE:Only tried a single mission (about 45 minutes - and tried/tested in that mission maybe 30-40 commands - and it seemed totally random as to if it listened to the command (although it clearly GOT the command since the interaction prompt would change) will update next time I try to use it.  Only noticed with Wisp spectre (not Trin, Ancient, or Shield Osprey) however I would add since they did what I told them the first time, I had no reason to chase them and change their directive.  I did not deploy them in the mission Wisp was giving me a hard time.

Specters use the Warframe abilities, and in the case of Wisp one of her abilities is Wil-O-Wisp which can be used to distract enemies and teleport the Warframe if she proves unreliable to you I've seen people using Oberon and Trinity for a similar purpose or Octavia/Nidus if you want to try something different.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Fenomeral said:

Specters use the Warframe abilities, and in the case of Wisp one of her abilities is Wil-O-Wisp which can be used to distract enemies and teleport the Warframe if she proves unreliable to you I've seen people using Oberon and Trinity for a similar purpose or Octavia/Nidus if you want to try something different.

yes aware.  But it was clear her behavior was not consistent and she was not using the teleport or any other ability at the time.  I have been trying to reproduce for recording but after restarting WF, she is back to acting properly so not sure what was going on.

Archived