Which warframe to spend plat on

(NSW)Drequani

Question

5 answers to this question

Go look up some videos or wiki, find a frame with playstyle that you enjoy. Almost all frame can clear any content so it wouldn't matter if its meta or fodder.

Once you have multiple frames and know more about the game, you can decide if you want to grind those harder to obtain frames.

55 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

Mastery fodder is still a reason to buy the base version.

Also, some people are collectors they simply want all frames, primed and non-primed variants.

I think the most hated grinds are probably Nidus and Grendel. Oh and mind I suggest you search the build cost of the Sibear and Hema. Both are quite ridiculous (research for hema)

Getting lots of slots and some cosmetics is usually a better way to spend platinum however.

Ivara, harrow and probably few others. I personally got Nidus "easily".

Not sure about Hema (Deimos & stuffs) but cost for Sibear is not huge. Just doing it maybe few times per day will be fine. I'm doing it once per day, and only 2 excav (200 cryotic, more or less, per day) and I have 90k+.

As for OP:

Check what frames are hard to get and what style you like. Some frames are, imho, boring, not worth a penny.

8 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

aim for those who are hard to grind for, or at least you find them hard enough to get. nidus is going to get prime soon so don't buy it's base version. 

Mastery fodder is still a reason to buy the base version.

Also, some people are collectors they simply want all frames, primed and non-primed variants.

I think the most hated grinds are probably Nidus and Grendel. Oh and mind I suggest you search the build cost of the Sibear and Hema. Both are quite ridiculous (research for hema)

Getting lots of slots and some cosmetics is usually a better way to spend platinum however.

Archived