Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #5

On 2021-07-19 at 6:05 PM, (PSN)Genzo_Da_IonBolt said:

I got a question, I got the gun blade, watched the tennocon and Tennolive and participated in the relay, got the blade skins and armor but still got no Loki Prime. I verified my Twitch account and it was still linked to Warframe. Could you please look into it ? Thank you

I wasn’t in the relay but I still didn’t get my Loki prime. I relinked my acc and checked inventory and it wasn’t there. I watched both streams (utuber’s stream for vastilok which I got and the play warframe stream) but i didn’t get Loki prime to show in my inventory.

Edit: Sent a support ticket and issue is now fixed.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Oracle_Scythe said:

I am convinced the Kuva Zarr doesn't exist, I have been looking for one for like 12 hours at least. Might want to check that it drops correctly or something cause I've had ever single other weapon show up numerous times and not a single Zarr

It does drop, it is just difficult to get the specific kuva weapon you would want. I know because I have one.

13 hours ago, (PSN)Oracle_Scythe said:

I understand that people have it and it does in fact exist, but it shouldn't take so damn long. I was farming for so long on Monday I saw multiple instances of duplicates which shouldn't even be possible iirc

They removed duplicate protection when they added valence fusion

On 2021-07-19 at 5:39 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

A quick and small hotfix post-TennoCon 2021! We hope you enjoy the day’s events.

Fixes:

• Fixed Nightwave Cred Offerings not appearing. 

Is it possible to increase drop rate of corrupted holokeys? This supposed 37.5% does not even feel like 37.5%. I have done 30 runs and I only have 22 till now (6+6+5+5). Pls increase it. Or make a small amount guaranteed like about 2-3 guaranteed by end of a mission if you do the optional point of interest, ie, the Orokin derelicts (in veil) and ice mines (Neptune) and the derelict freight linkers (in Pluto and Corpus Veil) and whatever is the Poi in Venus.

On 2021-07-19 at 5:39 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

A quick and small hotfix post-TennoCon 2021! We hope you enjoy the day’s events.

Fixes:

• Fixed Nightwave Cred Offerings not appearing. 

I have lost 2 requiem ultimatums bcoz when I vanquished 2 of my sister liches at different times, the objective didn’t update and I couldn’t extract. If u vanquish and no sister dialogue plays, then your run is bugged and you will have to lose everything as you will have to leave the mission and do it again. In my case, it has happened twice and both times I lost out on a requiem ultimatum.

• 2 weeks later...

The results are in. 5 out of 5 Hounds have unamiously notified me that there are interested, and almost demanding to assist in looting activities.However the hound manual has no listing of how to enable them to scavenge. I love all my hounds dearly and have offered to advocate for such a thing, We welcome other hounds and players who want to lobby for this important dignified right.If this request is more suitable in a particular forum, I welcome relocation or a suggestion to where it will be most visible to warframe lawmakers. See, you cannot deny that this story is cute in comparison to some obnoxious Tenno demands.The end.

Archived