Warframe is a team game when we play online

When we play online games, we have a responsibility as a player to other players, even if we play with random players.I can play alone for hours on any part of the game or any difficulty level.However, whenever I play online, I help my teammates, even if I can't help them, I don't make them play in worse conditions.We can help each other with all warframes that are meta or not in the game.Although it takes time for new players to learn, old players set a bad example for new players in the game and I encounter many troll players from time to time.Some warframes are preferred for farming in such games because of their drop buffs like khora or nekros.Any player with a master rank above sixteen knows this.For this reason, players farm together at a suitable point, especially in survival games.We usually use this type of farm method in games of steel path or long-term arbitrations.Recently, there has been an increase in the number of players who go to the far end of the map and play alone, which causes us to both decrease the drops and die, which we have to constantly chase for the drops.When we remind such players about their drop or xp buffs and tell them to come to us or play as a team, they give quite opposite responses and show toxic behavior.Usually the answer is you can't tell me what to do and I play however I want.

If you do not know, you cannot play as you want when you are online.Even in the game, if your actions disturb or harm other players, you will be punished.Players of this type, whose aim is to play games as they want, can play the game alone, however you want.If you are online, you must act responsibly towards other players.If you think that you are the best player in the game or that you can do everything by yourself, do it offline, but do not act like this when online.

Lastly, players who enter survival games and exit after the first five games.In survival games, players usually want to play as long as possible.By exiting the game, you are wasting other players' time and you are usually added to the ignore list of experienced or old players.There are many types of games in the game that are quite short, but survival games are not short-term.This game is PVE focused and if you are harming other players' games or entertainment while online, play offline.

You are effectively screaming into the void here mate ,

Players will play however they want in a pubic environment.

If you really want players to play in a specific way , it is always suggested to form your own squad.

Steel path is also not intended for new players, if you find yourself dying you may want to reconsider your loadouts, gain some experience and level up a bit of your gear.

i want to highlight this part you mentioned:

16 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

If you do not know, you cannot play as you want when you are online.Even in the game, if your actions disturb or harm other players, you will be punished.Players of this type, whose aim is to play games as they want, can play the game alone, however you want.If you are online, you must act responsibly towards other players.If you think that you are the best player in the game or that you can do everything by yourself, do it offline, but do not act like this when online.

playing away from the squad is not strictly against the rules and there is no "punishment" that you can met outside of simply adding them to ignore list.

The kind of actions that are punishment worthy are mostly

1) Being AFK / leeching (need proof to be submitted)

2) Making remarks in chat that are against the ToC of DE,

3) Using "hacks", macros and other questionable methods for giving yourself an advantage in the game.

what you have described is just difference in opinion on ways to play the game.

Everyone is playing for their own reasons , those reasons may not always align to yours.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
  • Like 10

Hello there tenno ^.^ 

For splitting appart in farming or even people leaving too soon may i suggest recruiting a premade squad. 

Random tenno will do ... Well quite random things ^.^ if they want to leave at 5 they can. If they want to corridor hero well they also can.

Btw if you need those tenno running away to survive maybe you need a proper frame for that farm. What type of farm were you doing ( don't tell me mutagene for hema please ^.^ )  ?

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

People like this are the reason I only play Solo or with friends.

Entitlement is such an ugly word.

I generally share a lot of his underlying notions, but certainly not his assertions. Here are a few examples...

---

22 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

we have a responsibility as a player to other players

Absolutely not, but missions tend to run smoother if we can cooperate.

23 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

Recently, there has been an increase in the number of players who go to the far end of the map and play alone

This drives me nuts too, but I just extract early if I see this behavior so I can join another squad that hopefully has double-digit brain cells between them.

24 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

If you do not know, you cannot play as you want when you are online.

You actually can. That's actually the appeal of this game. There's a distinction to be made between what we "can" and "should" do, though. We (ideally) should be playing in a cooperative manner that maximizes team synergy for optimal results. Instead, we often get teammates that are such potatoes that I wonder why I can't scoop them up and install them into my gear. Welcome to the internet.

26 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

If you think that you are the best player in the game or that you can do everything by yourself, do it offline, but do not act like this when online.

You can't play this game offline.

27 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

Lastly, players who enter survival games and exit after the first five games. In survival games, players usually want to play as long as possible.

Not true. Dark Sector missions are only played to the first objective. Others may just be trying to clear the star chart node. Some just want to finish leveling something. Staying longer is usually because you either want to farm a resource there or want the rotation rewards. Your assumptions about motivations stem only from your own motivations--not an understanding of others. You have no grounds to prescribe behaviors or expectations for others.

I sometimes let people in on the little known secrets of this game.

* Did you know Hydron can go past wave 10?

* Did you know ESO can go past round 2?

* Did you know Draco can go past 10 minutes?

* Did you know you can press your Omni tool in Railjack to teleport back to your ship if you're not in a stancheon (or at least at the extraction area)?

* Did you know you're better off leveling weapons in Taveuni than ESO if you bring a useful frame (such as Nekros, Wisp, Mirage, Nidus, etc)? It's not "faster," but you get Kuva while you're at it. Conversely, you can level a frame here if you put on some defensive mods and strong weapons.

* Did you know doing Railjack Exterminates and Skirmishes is more worth your time than Index? Index will give better creds/hour, but Railjack gives a lot of Endo too. You want to optimize your farming/grinding to overlap your needs as much as possible.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

Some warframes are preferred for farming in such games because of their drop buffs like khora or nekros.Any player with a master rank above sixteen knows this.For this reason, players farm together at a suitable point, especially in survival games.We usually use this type of farm method in games of steel path or long-term arbitrations.

Apparently you dont meet the made up requirement of MR16 since you are obviously not aware that those frames do nothing for the specific things we want from Steel Path and arbitrations. This even applied when steel essence dropped from eximus units.

3 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

Op is just a 'troll'.

The intent seemed like semi-innocent ranting until the "you will be punished" part at least.

6 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

My turn: I got Buffalo, which is an animal, a city, & a verb

You may have heard this sentence before, "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo"

That Buffalo is gangster... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

The intent seemed like semi-innocent ranting until the "you will be punished" part at least.

That part made me laugh. Like, "What are you gonna do about it?"

Empty threats from emotionally volatile juveniles.

• Like 1

On the slight off-chance that this isn't a troll:

Judging other players will only serve to make you unhappy. You can give them advice, but don't expect them to take it.  You think your way is right, they think their way is right.  There's nothing you can do about that.

The one thing you can change is your attitude.  Give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're doing the best they can; that's the path to happiness.  But if you expect other people to be the way you want?  You're going to live a life of frustration, my friend, and I don't want that for you or anyone.

1 hour ago, EriniyPrime said:

When we play online games, we have a responsibility as a player to other players, even if we play with random players.I can play alone for hours on any part of the game or any difficulty level.However, whenever I play online, I help my teammates, even if I can't help them, I don't make them play in worse conditions.We can help each other with all warframes that are meta or not in the game.Although it takes time for new players to learn, old players set a bad example for new players in the game and I encounter many troll players from time to time.Some warframes are preferred for farming in such games because of their drop buffs like khora or nekros.Any player with a master rank above sixteen knows this.For this reason, players farm together at a suitable point, especially in survival games.We usually use this type of farm method in games of steel path or long-term arbitrations.Recently, there has been an increase in the number of players who go to the far end of the map and play alone, which causes us to both decrease the drops and die, which we have to constantly chase for the drops.When we remind such players about their drop or xp buffs and tell them to come to us or play as a team, they give quite opposite responses and show toxic behavior.Usually the answer is you can't tell me what to do and I play however I want.

Lastly, players who enter survival games and exit after the first five games.In survival games, players usually want to play as long as possible.By exiting the game, you are wasting other players' time and you are usually added to the ignore list of experienced or old players.There are many types of games in the game that are quite short, but survival games are not short-term.This game is PVE focused and if you are harming other players' games or entertainment while online, play offline.

I generally agree with you…I play solo a lot and I play how I wish on solo. In a group I’ll try and play together but can more relaxed about if others aren’t interested in playing as a group. I do get chapped by players leaving Arby’s earlier than 20 minutes or so. I just shake my head. I have to wait for the top of the hour because someone leaves after a very short time in certain missions. I find it odd and a bit selfish.