Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilites not being able to be used.

Fenrir077

Question

As the title suggests, I have come across several instances where I cant use my Warframes abilities since the Sisters of Pavos update. Dont know if its a bug, or if Im being stupid, but allow me to explain.

Im facing down my friends Sister as Mesa, pop peacemakers, and get hit with some attack and suddenly my 4 is on a cooldown. At first I thought i just got hit with something from the Sister and brush it off as me being careless. 

Cooldown wears off, I hit Shattershield and then Peacemakers... and then get hit again and now BOTH of them are on cooldown. 

At this point, I figure its to do with the Sister or her Hound, and only seems to affect abilities that are active. Fighting several other Sisters seems to confirm this, despite none of the Sisters i have faced having Ensnare.

Then I go into an Arbirtation and my Khora gets her Strangledome put under cooldown, which ultimately causes our team to wipe, despite me not getting hit by an attack. 

Am I going insane, or other people actually experiencing this?

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Fenrir077 said:

As the title suggests, I have come across several instances where I cant use my Warframes abilities since the Sisters of Pavos update. Dont know if its a bug, or if Im being stupid, but allow me to explain.

Im facing down my friends Sister as Mesa, pop peacemakers, and get hit with some attack and suddenly my 4 is on a cooldown. At first I thought i just got hit with something from the Sister and brush it off as me being careless. 

Cooldown wears off, I hit Shattershield and then Peacemakers... and then get hit again and now BOTH of them are on cooldown. 

At this point, I figure its to do with the Sister or her Hound, and only seems to affect abilities that are active. Fighting several other Sisters seems to confirm this, despite none of the Sisters i have faced having Ensnare.

Then I go into an Arbirtation and my Khora gets her Strangledome put under cooldown, which ultimately causes our team to wipe, despite me not getting hit by an attack. 

Am I going insane, or other people actually experiencing this?

I was one noting Venari issues as the cat acted like a normal Kavat no matter what you told her. They patched her fix just before Tennocon. Not noticed my Strangledome on a CD though but have you looked up if anyone else had the issue with their Sister specifically? Though with Strangledome yours is odd there

2 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

I was one noting Venari issues as the cat acted like a normal Kavat no matter what you told her. They patched her fix just before Tennocon. Not noticed my Strangledome on a CD though but have you looked up if anyone else had the issue with their Sister specifically? Though with Strangledome yours is odd there

Unfortunately, I havent found anyone with this issue specifically with the Sister, and I think I know why. 

After running a few more Sisters with a few mates, we found that their Hounds can CD abilities that are in use eg, peacmakers, shatter shield, even Wisps motes and Sevegoths Shadow are not exempt, even if they are already out on the tile. However, I feel that no-one is having this problem because they are killing the Hounds so quickly, or move around more than we were. But to be fair, in order to test this, we just sat in-front of the Hounds, waiting for them to make the move. 

So that figures; its meant to be a Hound ability, as frustrating as that is, especially if its shutting down your shattershield.

My problem is now my Khora dome being CD'd in an Arbitration against Grineer and in another one with randos, a guy lost his Nekros's desecrate. 

Do we know if Arbitration drones have this CD ability?

Archived