Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich issues

Cool_Hand_Luke

Question

Has anyone else had an issue with going through the Kuva Lich process, lining up the correct Requiems, doing the final battle with your lich and then the option to choose Convert/ Vanquish never shows up?  In the Kuva Lich menu page its show that you completed a successful battle with the correct alignment of Requiems but the lich is still here. The red clouded missions are all gone and I can't reset to start another Lich....  Same thing happened on my wifes account 3 hours later when she completed her final battle.  The lich process seems stuck, cant move on.  

5 answers to this question

With the introduction of the Sisters of Parvos, the final showdown with your Lich takes places in the Saturn Proxmia for Railjack. Which requires Intrinsic 5 to access.

Which with that change, now basically forces us to have and do Railjack to finally covert/vanquish our Liches (and/or Sisters).  So, unless you have done Railjack missions and have gotten Intrinsic 5 or higher, you can't kill/vanquish your Lich in the final showdown with them.

Spoiler

Which is complete trash since I don't personally care for Railjack and/or haven't done any of it. Cause it makes me very motion sick. And, as a solo player, I don't want to play with a group to have access to the Proxmia to do the final showdown with my Lich.  As I don't play with others for very personal reasons.

20 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

With the introduction of the Sisters of Parvos, the final showdown with your Lich takes places in the Saturn Proxmia for Railjack. Which requires Intrinsic 5 to access.

Which with that change, now basically forces us to have and do Railjack to finally covert/vanquish our Liches (and/or Sisters).  So, unless you have done Railjack missions and have gotten Intrinsic 5 or higher, you can't kill/vanquish your Lich in the final showdown with them.

The prerequisite objectives are simple and you can just park your RJ somewhere and use archwing in case you have a very basic RJ and prefer to solo it.

3 hours ago, acevezwing said:

The prerequisite objectives are simple and you can just park your RJ somewhere and use archwing in case you have a very basic RJ and prefer to solo it.

but can you actually 'access' the node if you haven't already done any of the Proxima prior to it? I've barely finished Earth Proxima as leaving exploding crewships causes me sometimes to get sent to crashed client state. If you can just grab Lich like Tempestarii quest say- not too bad but if the Lich is progression locked it will annoy people as they'll have to trudge through a lot of RJ content they may care less for; just to do one short in, kill, home for breakfast mission

19 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

but can you actually 'access' the node if you haven't already done any of the Proxima prior to it? I've barely finished Earth Proxima as leaving exploding crewships causes me sometimes to get sent to crashed client state. If you can just grab Lich like Tempestarii quest say- not too bad but if the Lich is progression locked it will annoy people as they'll have to trudge through a lot of RJ content they may care less for; just to do one short in, kill, home for breakfast mission

No, you can't access the Lich node in the Saturn Proxmia without Intrinsic 5 to access it.

23 hours ago, acevezwing said:

Even still, I'm not doing any Railjack stuff. As I said, it makes me motion sick and using the archwing is no better. Thanks for the advice though. :)

Archived