Best Places to Grind (XP and Materials)

(XBOX)Grandru

Question

Hey Fam!

I have been out of the loop for some time. After period of house hoping, I have finally landed on my feet and diving back into this wonderful game but I have notice some HUGE changes and I am a bit overwhelmed. 

Last time I played, Forutna had just come into play and it was a pretty big deal. I turn around and the story, farm, and all these new Warframes have me worried. Not to mention the new mods that were added! 

So I am hoping that someone can point this old veteran in the right directions. Give me the overall MO:

- What Mods are a Must at this point? Are there new Mods that people are grinding for?

- Is there a current Meta that has popped up?

- Any Warframes get nerf to death or Buffed to high hell?

- Is Akkad still a valid place to grind or is there a new piece of heaven to crawl into?

- Also, Where can I upgrade this BIG OL Ship we have? This thing is massive! 

I swear this is pretty cut and dry but 

2 answers to this question

Sup

- What Mods are a Must at this point? Are there new Mods that people are grinding for? No must haves, you can always use what you want. There are always mods to grind for. Some mods will be mentioned more than other (blood rush, condition overload, weeping wounds, etc) but I've seen more people complain about how to properly use them than actually getting them, so probably get your feet in the game first before worrying about those.

- Is there a current Meta that has popped up? Meta in warframe is overrated. Rubico prime is always meta for eidolons, but you can just use lanka and achieve the same thing just a couple seconds slower. Same goes for everything else, being meta slaves rarely worth it.

- Any Warframes get nerf to death or Buffed to high hell? There was some reworks. But you can always use hydroid to farm and spit on anyone's face who say he's bad.

- Is Akkad still a valid place to grind or is there a new piece of heaven to crawl into? What grind, affinity? There's eso, adaro, hydron, you can make anywhere heaven depending on what you're trying to do. Different resources drops on different places. As with everything else: there's never single right answer in warframe. 

- Also, Where can I upgrade this BIG OL Ship we have? This thing is massive! By using that big ol ship. Anywhere will do. Opening your railjack starchart is a decent place to start.

Same advice that i give to every returning players: take things slow, do one thing at a time. And most importantly don't act high and mighty thinking you're supposed to know everything about this game, because when you don't know stuff you will get frustrated. Just act like a new player, by doing so every discoveries will feel exciting again like playing a new game. Welcome back and good luck, man

You have some catching up to do but it's not that bad:

Go look at the mods in the Arbitration vendor in the relay. Do arbitrations. 

Go look at the stuff Teshin has in the relay. Steel path is a harder game mode with increased spawns that is unlocked after completing the regular starchart. 

Modding is the same: damage, multishot, crit, 60/60/blood rush, weeping wounds, condition overload, attack speed, etc.

People farm exp on Hydron or Helene, ESO, or stealth Adaro kills. 

I'm not a meta sheep so I feel you should just play what you like because the game isn't hard.

For Railjack upgrades, fast travel to the dry dock in the dojo and use those 2 kiosks in front of you. Or look for a dojo that has MK 2 or 3 gear.

Zephyr, Chroma, Ash, and another frame I'm forgetting got some slight reworks.

You can now take an ability from any frame and put it on another frame. The abilities are picked from each frame already, so you can add Saryns Molt to any frame. Deimos openworld.....have to grind standing just like cletus and fortuna.

Archived