Rhino iron skin visual + Weapon Field of view in game settings

RangerZer0o

Hello there everyone hope you are doing great 💙

1-Let's talk about Rhino 

So I was wondering if we can get an option to : Enable/Disable iron skin visual on Rhino that would be cool same as Umbra's scarf we can Enable it and disable it

Why Do we need that option on rhino ? Because as a fashion framer as most of us we like play and kill shot what ever but with style - when I make a good looking rhino it's cool but when you

play as rhino in missions you really wont see your fashion while playing which is sad - so why not we get that option in game ? it will be really great for 

and don't worry about "oh how will I know if my rhino iron skin on" as I said before its optional as scarf for Umbra so if you like it Enable it if you don't then disable it simple as that

2-Now let's talk about Weapon FOV

yeah I know we already got FOV in the game and it scale when you aim but its not really enough even at its max field of view! - let's say when you use                                             

Ambassador & aim with it the screen will be like Fov 50

something like that and this feels uncomfortable - So why not we get a Weapon Field of view next to the Filed of view which is in the game settings & put it next to it                                     

The normal FOV will be fore 3rd personthe weapon FOV only will affect the weapons

Now Someone will say " Why not getting riven with harmless zoom ? "                                                                                                        

really get a riven just to do this ? - not good idea and not everything need riven let's say I don't want to use riven and I got

all the mods I needed for this weapon without a need for a riven mod but at the same time I don't want to make the game hurt my eyes while playing with my favorite weapon 

That would be great like really really great I always wanted to see a Weapon Fov in the game settings and only affect the weapon it self that will be really good idea to make the weapons feels

more satisfying  

Thank you so much for reading this & sorry that it took so long but I always wanted these options in game also let me know what you think & I hope you agree these options is optional

remember that once again Thank you. 💙

vor 47 Minuten schrieb RangerZer0o:

Hello there everyone hope you are doing great 💙

1-Let's talk about Rhino 

So I was wondering if we can get an option to : Enable/Disable iron skin visual on Rhino that would be cool same as Umbra's scarf we can Enable it and disable it

Why Do we need that option on rhino ? Because as a fashion framer as most of us we like play and kill shot what ever but with style - when I make a good looking rhino it's cool but when you

play as rhino in missions you really wont see your fashion while playing which is sad - so why not we get that option in game ? it will be really great for 

and don't worry about "oh how will I know if my rhino iron skin on" as I said before its optional as scarf for Umbra so if you like it Enable it if you don't then disable it simple as that

2-Now let's talk about Weapon FOV

yeah I know we already got FOV in the game and it scale when you aim but its not really enough even at its max field of view! - let's say when you use                                             

Ambassador & aim with it the screen will be like Fov 50

something like that and this feels uncomfortable - So why not we get a Weapon Field of view next to the Filed of view which is in the game settings & put it next to it                                     

The normal FOV will be fore 3rd personthe weapon FOV only will affect the weapons

Now Someone will say " Why not getting riven with harmless zoom ? "                                                                                                        

really get a riven just to do this ? - not good idea and not everything need riven let's say I don't want to use riven and I got

all the mods I needed for this weapon without a need for a riven mod but at the same time I don't want to make the game hurt my eyes while playing with my favorite weapon 

That would be great like really really great I always wanted to see a Weapon Fov in the game settings and only affect the weapon it self that will be really good idea to make the weapons feels

more satisfying  

Thank you so much for reading this & sorry that it took so long but I always wanted these options in game also let me know what you think & I hope you agree these options is optional

remember that once again Thank you. 💙

much more has to happen. because keeping skills on a CD or refreshing them senselessly is absolutely BRAINLESS.

Devs need to respond and I've seen ZERO feedback from them for many years! it's about fun and action.
but devs just develop more garbage that no one needs. but the players are apparently busy ..........

well .......

Archived