Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to make a ban appeal to the Warframe community discord

JeggerG

Question

Ive been trying to find out how can i get unbanned from the Warframe community discord but havent found out how and ive been banned for a few years and dont remember how many years are left please help

10 answers to this question

You'll need to talk with Warframe Customer Support by a ticket through warframe.com as we here, players and mods alike; cannot help you in any way sorry. Talk with Digital Extremes' Support team via ticket and they'll take you through it, how to appeal a ban and what happens next etc.

35 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

You'll need to talk with Warframe Customer Support by a ticket through warframe.com as we here, players and mods alike; cannot help you in any way sorry. Talk with Digital Extremes' Support team via ticket and they'll take you through it, how to appeal a ban and what happens next etc.

im pretty sure he isnt asking about the official discord? but its hard to tell

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

I'm on it regularly, the DE Warframe Official Discord is operational it updated us on the newest Sisters hotfix

Oh I guess my phrasing could use some work. Yeah the official Discord is up and running. But the original post talked about a discord that has been around for years. The official one is not that old. Seems they are talking about a fan made server.

It depends on which Warframe discord server you are referring too as there is an official one and a big community run one which some people mistake for the offical one.

"Warframe" is the community run discord so DE would be unable to assist you if you got banned from there.

"Play Warframe" is the official discord run by DE so a support ticket might get you further information if you were banned from there.

On 2021-07-20 at 9:26 AM, JeggerG said:

Im asking for the Warframe community run discord

If you want a quick response you need to figure out and contact 2 mods from the discord itself. If you contact one, he will check it out and will likely not tell you anything, moderation can be a drag for some and when faced with something that is permanent, they won't even bother replying, it's a hassle really, you are bothering them.

By contacting a 2nd one, he will inquire the situation, but the 1st mod will realize that you are messaging more mods, this will prompt them to reply instantly, stating that it is permanent.

If you contact support, they may give you actual information, however the information depends on the information that is available to them, it will be more conclusive, but it won't change anything.

Your best option is to find other discords that suit your needs, what exactly are you looking for? trading, giveaways, general chatting, relic oriented grouping?

On 2021-07-19 at 10:30 PM, JeggerG said:

Ive been trying to find out how can i get unbanned from the Warframe community discord but havent found out how and ive been banned for a few years and dont remember how many years are left please help

They ban people from Warframe for 14 years so who knows.

This post is old, but I may as well provide the CORRECT information since everyone else either doesn't read or doesn't know the answer.

The Warframe Community Discord utilizes a secondary ban appeal server to handle its appeal process. Join that Discord server and follow the instructions within it to appeal your ban.

https://discord.gg/yB8Vkam

Archived