Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To The Traitor Tenno In The Alad Cinematic... I Told You

Kartumterek

That is what you get for taking the money of a man with absolutely no scruples and morals of any kind other than the bottom line. You took his money, failed him MISERABLY, gave all of those resources and credits from lost territories to his enemy, then took his enemys money and killed his troops, which he now has to come out of pocket for and replace, retrain, and REPAY.

You guys thought he was gonna forget and just not worry about it? He can write off his losses from the Tenno who supported Grineer and Corpus with a 0 in the other factions column as business expenses on his taxes. But you traitors dug into his pocket like 3 different ways... the man isnt going to stand for that. CONSEQUENCES.... hes getting his money back by turning 1 traitor into 6 (head, torso, legs, arms)

He is actually doing the Tenno a favor, as otherwise the distasteful yet necessary task of purging traitors from our midst would have fallen to us. I watched the cinematic and while it normally would have bothered me to see Tenno treated that way I didnt feel a single thing for you traitors...

Suffer not the traitor to live

Calling the other people who sided with the corpus traitors is overdoing it. There were no good sides in this war and lotus let us choose freely. By siding with the grineer we may have saved fellow tenno but we have also doomed countless other people to be taken slaves by a empire of clones with a hatred of everything non-grineer.

That is what you get for taking the money of a man with absolutely no scruples and morals of any kind other than the bottom line. You took his money, failed him MISERABLY, gave all of those resources and credits from lost territories to his enemy, then took his enemys money and killed his troops, which he now has to come out of pocket for and replace, retrain, and REPAY.

You guys thought he was gonna forget and just not worry about it? He can write off his losses from the Tenno who supported Grineer and Corpus with a 0 in the other factions column as business expenses on his taxes. But you traitors dug into his pocket like 3 different ways... the man isnt going to stand for that. CONSEQUENCES.... hes getting his money back by turning 1 traitor into 6 (head, torso, legs, arms)

He is actually doing the Tenno a favor, as otherwise the distasteful yet necessary task of purging traitors from our midst would have fallen to us. I watched the cinematic and while it normally would have bothered me to see Tenno treated that way I didnt feel a single thing for you traitors...

Suffer not the traitor to live

This is just speculation at best.

Also I expect to see a Grineer trailer down the line showing off evil/ruthless they really are. These weren't traitors he was dissecting. I think these were ones he just happened to find in the solar rails maybe ? Cause of the Excal skin is the only reason I say that.

septin reread... traitors know who they are, the ones who played the reward game. I very clearly separated the Tenno who went full Corpus out of it.

I dont see anything wrong with those who have played the reward game. Taking advantage of both the corpus and the grineer would probaly have been one of the better moves as it would have weakend both sides. Those who took battle pay from both sides may actually have stayed more true to the tenno goal than those who supported only one side. Either way both the grineer and corpus will be destroyed by us in due time and id rather not have a event where i have to fight alongside our enemies in a temporary alliance again.

This does not mean that i didnt like the event i just perfer events that does not have any benefits to our enemies.

Edited by Septin

when the LOTUS tells you to make a choice... MAKE A CHOICE. not 50 choices. Hopefully you have learned your lesson for the next event.

Traitors

I grinded over 100 missions, at that point I don't give a flying F*** about lore in the slightest and just want my reward and then log the F*** off and then groan as I grind more missions since the last few battle payments were stuff like vanguard helmet, forma, more catalysts and reactors.

I grinded over 100 missions, at that point I don't give a flying F*** about lore in the slightest and just want my reward and then log the F*** off and then groan as I grind more missions since the last few battle payments were stuff like vanguard helmet, forma, more catalysts and reactors.

If you don't care about lore thats fine all well and good but honestly I see it from my prospective that if lore and story doesn't matter then this game reskined as anything else (with the same level of quality) next time you log in shouldn't even phase you.

If you don't care great but please don't rain on the people who do.

As I see it video games are the property of nerds first, if you do not like it when you get a little nerd on you then I don't know what to tell you.

If you don't care about lore thats fine all well and good but honestly I see it from my prospective that if lore and story doesn't matter then this game reskined as anything else (with the same level of quality) next time you log in shouldn't even phase you.

If you don't care great but please don't rain on the people who do.

As I see it video games are the property of nerds first, if you do not like it when you get a little nerd on you then I don't know what to tell you.

Oh god not this nerd-first garbage. That is the kind of stereotype holding videogames back. This game's lore falls flat against that of the MOTHER series, the Breath of Fire series (1-3 really), the first three Metroid games, even the 8-bit and 16-bit Megaman games. My very first video game was Super Mario Bros in like, 1989 when I was only 5 years old, I've been playing games that long man. I @(*()$ love lore in games, it's why I harp on and on about Dark Souls.

Here? It's maybe a paragraph or two that's more of an e-mail you'd see in Deus Ex/Alpha Protocol... not to mention Vor's Prize is still 'coming soon!'.

Yeah let entire planets be enslaved, whatever, we gotta save a small handful of dudes that look sort of like us. Yeah we have no memory of anything at all and there is a guy going around trying to kill us for what we've done but I'm sure a couple space ninjas are more important than entire planets worth of people. Plus Grineer look like old ladies in marine outfits from Starcraft.

I find it funny that the only ones who make a big deal about the GD Event are the people who won it....

anyway, to the OP, I hope you realize that the Grineer are guilty of mass genocide of entire worlds, and have lost their humanity through their diluted Cloning process. as a final nail in the coffin of your justification for loyalty to them, their driving force behind their push for galactic conquest is their undying hatred towards the Tenno, who are trying to protect the human colonies not destroyed by the infested or Grineer....yet.

The Corpus on the other hand, were capturing Tenno for research long before this all started, and are led by humans, who are in charge of all the trade routes in the system, so if all the Corpus died, it would cause mass hysteria in the system due to a complete economic collapse. If all the Grineer died, it would lead to a dramatic decline in War Profiteering and the revitalization of human life through the colonies....

so yeah, keep blaming the Corpus supporting Tenno from this event for an empty Excalibur suit being salvaged, and Mag who was bad enough as a NINJA to get CAUGHT during war, in the position of being a spy to the Corpus. Foreign policy for the Corpus likely regards the Tenno as being Alien....so despite it being immoral for them to cut up some of the Tenno and their suits in order to understand how we work, it's likely totally LEGAL for them to do so.

have fun further justifying your position in a conflict that had no good guys.

Edited by Temphis

Anyone care to explain for the people that was not on when the stream was up?(Might've been just me but still..)

See it for yourself right here: http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/b/475586566

It's right in the beginning, after 25 seconds of an ESRB rating picture out of some reason :P

septin reread... traitors know who they are, the ones who played the reward game. I very clearly separated the Tenno who went full Corpus out of it.

Actually, I don't think anything is very clear in that post at all.

I don't get who the "traitors" are here at all. The Corpus supporters? The reward collectors?

Whichever it is, there's absolutely 0 proof of the Mag in the video being either one of them. For all we know, she might have just woken up and never took part in the Gradivus Dilemma. The Excal suit is an even bigger unknown, as it might not have ever been even used.

And don't tell me that the Grineer are any better. What do they do to captured Tenno? Give 'em a cup of warm cocoa, a playful pat on the butt and send them to Disneyland? Bull. They'd just either outright kill them or throw them in a pit full of rollers and bet on how many seconds they'd survive.

The biggest crock was this:

You have all done well. Those of you who supported the Grineer have given me the time I needed to locate our sleeping comrades. A recovery team is already travelling to retrieve their cryopods. Those that supported The Corpus have slowed Grineer aggression. Though the Grineer ultimately emerged victorious, they did so at great cost.

So according to that, we never should have picked sides to help them in the first place. We should have always chose the losing side, in order to extend their squabble, keep them distracted, and keep their casualties to a maximum. Supporting either side never made sense anyway.

It's all rather silly and badly written. I've said that before and I stick to it.