Jump to content

Best Tenet Guns and Melee?


PaturikuD13th
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have all the guns maxed, and at least for me these are the ones I view as unique/strong enough (i.e. the Envoy isn't unique enough or stronger than my Bramma).

  • Arca Plasmor - 'Bout as good as you can get for a non-AoE gun, and it was absolutely destroying the SP (granted you couldn't get a more maxed out build, but there were no outside buffs).
  • Spirex - But personally I think I like the Epitaph more.
  • Detron - If you use Mag, this is her new best weapon, no competition.
  • Flux Rifle - Basically the new best basic b*tch AR if you want something like that.

I don't have any of the melees, but from the quick skim I did a few days ago, the Agendus seems to be the only on worth it based on the unique effect. (But who knows, maybe the Plasmor/Stropha invalidates it.) All the others will mostly just be slightly better stat'd versions of weapons we already have.

Edited by KitMeHarder
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tenet Livia and Grigori are the best of the tenet melee weapons for a zenurik loadout and a hybrid combo-crit mod build. 

This is mostly due to their incredibly underrated passive where their combo counter pauses when you sheath the melee (use primary/secondary), making Naramon redundant and also allowing for some fun gunplay without the fear of your combo counter evaporating out of existence. There is also the bonus of Zenurik having a 60% heavy attack efficiency perk, which frees up a mod slot for the melee on heavy attack builds 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ConsumerJTC said:

This is mostly due to their incredibly underrated passive where their combo counter pauses when you sheath the melee (use primary/secondary), making Naramon redundant and also allowing for some fun gunplay without the fear of your combo counter evaporating out of existence. There is also the bonus of Zenurik having a 60% heavy attack efficiency perk, which frees up a mod slot for the melee on heavy attack builds 

Oh snap. This is an incredible passive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can confirm previous post, altough i am still yet to get my hands on tenet melees. #*!% that system to Tau and back.

Honestly, the two guns i would call skippable are tenet tetra and diplos. They dont really offer something you cant have better elsewhere.

-Plasmor has incredible frontal damage and is steel path viable. Hemhorrage monster.

-flux rifle is a monstrous single target abomination.

-envoy is one of the best AoE laynunchers around, and one of the most fun to use.

 

-detron is a very slick and deadly space revolver experience. devastating, too.

-cycron is an infinite ammo version of kuva nukor, better stats all around offset by lower spike damage and less status priming for CO. love this thing. effective against anything.

-spirex is a tombfinger or kuva seer mixed with the deadly hemhorrage headshot potential of the epitaph.

 

i love all of these weapons very equally. its just the tenet diplos i dislike (terrible gimmick making it just a gimped nonhitscan twinStubba) and tenet tetra (a very marginally better Stahlta that spends TWICE the ammo on altfire... yuck)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Primary: Tenet Envoy. Like the Kuva Bramma with much more ammo but with less damage  and lengthy reload (but can be reloaded while using other weapon). Is good if you are incapable of slotting in Vigilante Supplies and moving around collecting the tons of ammo lying on the ground. As the Bramma is the best AoE primary, this is the 2nd best.  

Secondary: Tenet Cycron. Like the Nukor with less crit damage and status chance, but much better crit chance. Also has base Heat damage instead of the Nukor's Rad. It can stack hundreds of Heat stacks in a few seconds. Might be better than the Nukor tbh. Close contest for the BiS secondary in the game.  

Melee: can't tell. Only have the Exec, which seems to be a top tier Heavy Blade rivaling the Gram Prime. Don't have the other ones as I have been too busy grinding Inazuma and dont have time for holokey grind lmao.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Primary envoy and arca.

secondary detron, diplos.,,,but diplos is only good with low level enemies....the aim thing its broken because dont kill SP enemies...so...its non sense.

About melee i will wait some god bonus more than 50% toxin/eletric or slash. Not wasting holokeys to farm all over again and again...

Edited by Vaml77
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really like the envoy. Curving tge rockets can be useful.

I also like the plasmor. It is just solid all around.

For secondary i have only used spirex and it is not my cup of tea. Works great against liches but the low mag and horrible reload kills it in my book.

Cycron is god tier just like nukor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

by default best primary gun is 100% tetra, not for the semi one shot but the auto mode can hit upwards of 20k a shot, with it also being buildable for status if you want the other way around, but that 20k dmg a shot can still instakill on sp using frame buffs, physically no other tenet weapon is as efficient or changable for build

 

the best secondary is the detron, spirex auto aim is terrible normally especially on console, and the detron if coupled with any armor stripping frame can 1 tap nigh any enemy, basicly its a 1 trick pony and not really good for other play methods but its broken, it is meta

 

for a melee i will probably just say grigori, but ima be honest the tenet melees are not worth farming rn, maybe if the drop rates increase or sum but really the current melee meta is using a crit zaw with arcane exodia contagion, then standing still and jumping to spam the arcane, while yes any melee can use arcanes now, i still say this method and weapon is the best for it, just because anyone can get it from mr 4 and it 1 shots up to lv 150s in a massive spammable any direction aoe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, (XBOX)sigilbreaker said:

from personal experience, theres always a meta, if you havent found it for your current update keep looking

This game literally has no meta. 

there are onle a handful of weapons that can't keep up, most of them you can take and make them overpowered. 

stop watching youtube videos about builds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

This game literally has no meta. 

there are onle a handful of weapons that can't keep up, most of them you can take and make them overpowered. 

stop watching youtube videos about builds. 

?im about be mr l1, i can tell you dont play much if you genuinly dont know the metas rn, they arent even the tenet weapons, heres a list in detail of broken metas that nothing you do can compete with other then the rest

saryn (lets start simple)

on call railjack crew with kuva nukor (if you dont know you can afk defenses on any lv on steelpath and even on any mr tests, yea if its less then 4 minutes this guy can solo afk it, even 1 shotting lv 150 noxs) and with his kuva nukor it aims on spawn and spans most of the maps rooms

zaw crit build with exodia contagion r3 on either mirage, rhino, or oberon (why, simple, huge aoe through walls that one shots anything, genuinly if yours doesnt your builds bad) sp made easy melee only

oh, and lets not forget the arbitration afk builds, wukong prime only equiped with a crit kuva nukor, use celestial twin, use a spectre with kuva nukor, use on call crew with kuva nukor, and for good measure spawn a turret if you want 4 things covering you for afk farming arbs or steelpath, because yes, you can do that

oh and lavos for railjack obviously, because he uses cooldowns instead of ability cost and theres that exploit for no cooldowns

oh and hildryn with that arcane that nullifies toxin, if 2 allies have energy siphon her shield gating makes her literally invincible

oh and as for earlier, full squad of wukongs only kuva nukor can afk any content in the game with each player moving every 35 seconds as to keep rewards

 

...so like i said theres a meta for every aspect of the game, if you havent found any, you havent actually been playing enough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Tenet detron may be better than the other detrons but its not the best by any means. 10 multishot with 26 damage is barely better than the pyrana prime - which also has the "double guns" feaure, more crit chance, more status chance and a bigger magazine! But what really lets the tenet detron down is its pathetic fall off. There's no point in tryuuing to do damage if you have an innate 55% DR for anything more than melee distance away. (strangely the wiki says it has a 40m range and an extra 6.5 damage of something - the codex in-game does not agree!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, L3512 said:

Well that was hilarious.

I wonder if the meta is spreading false information and being blatantly wrong.

you wanna tell me one of the things i listed that was wrong? i can send you seperate videos for each thing if youd like, i can even guide you if your having problems doing them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-30 at 8:54 AM, (XBOX)sigilbreaker said:

by default best primary gun is 100% tetra, not for the semi one shot but the auto mode can hit upwards of 20k a shot, with it also being buildable for status if you want the other way around, but that 20k dmg a shot can still instakill on sp using frame buffs, physically no other tenet weapon is as efficient or changable for build

20k per shot needing frame buffs to kill on SP, strong indeed.

 

the best secondary is the detron, spirex auto aim is terrible normally especially on console, (you mean diplos here right?) and the detron if coupled with any armor stripping frame can 1 tap nigh any enemy, basicly its a 1 trick pony and not really good for other play methods but its broken, it is meta

 

for a melee i will probably just say grigori, but ima be honest the tenet melees are not worth farming rn, maybe if the drop rates increase or sum but really the current melee meta is using a crit zaw with arcane exodia contagion, then standing still and jumping to spam the arcane, while yes any melee can use arcanes now,(what are these arcanes?) i still say this method and weapon is the best for it, just because anyone can get it from mr 4 and it 1 shots up to lv 150s in a massive spammable any direction aoe

 

On 2021-07-31 at 3:11 PM, (XBOX)sigilbreaker said:

?im about be mr l1, i can tell you dont play much if you genuinly dont know the metas rn, they arent even the tenet weapons, heres a list in detail of broken metas that nothing you do can compete with other then the rest

saryn (lets start simple) (meta for what? ESO?)

on call railjack crew with kuva nukor (if you dont know you can afk defenses on any lv on steelpath and even on any mr tests, yea if its less then 4 minutes this guy can solo afk it, even 1 shotting lv 150 noxs) and with his kuva nukor it aims on spawn and spans most of the maps rooms (cool afk.)

zaw crit build with exodia contagion r3 on either mirage, rhino, or oberon (why, simple, huge aoe through walls that one shots anything, genuinly if yours doesnt your builds bad) sp made easy melee only (SP is easy with melee.)

oh, and lets not forget the arbitration afk builds, wukong prime only equiped with a crit kuva nukor, use celestial twin, use a spectre with kuva nukor, use on call crew with kuva nukor, and for good measure spawn a turret if you want 4 things covering you for afk farming arbs or steelpath, because yes, you can do that (cool afk.}

oh and lavos for railjack obviously, because he uses cooldowns instead of ability cost and theres that exploit for no cooldowns

oh and hildryn with that arcane that nullifies toxin, if 2 allies have energy siphon her shield gating makes her literally invincible

oh and as for earlier, full squad of wukongs only kuva nukor can afk any content in the game with each player moving every 35 seconds as to keep rewards (cool afk, Curious to see this in a corpus disruption though.)

 

...so like i said theres a meta for every aspect of the game, if you havent found any, you havent actually been playing enough

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-24 at 6:24 PM, NovusKnight said:

Can confirm previous post, altough i am still yet to get my hands on tenet melees. #*!% that system to Tau and back.

Honestly, the two guns i would call skippable are tenet tetra and diplos. They dont really offer something you cant have better elsewhere.

-Plasmor has incredible frontal damage and is steel path viable. Hemhorrage monster.

-flux rifle is a monstrous single target abomination.

-envoy is one of the best AoE laynunchers around, and one of the most fun to use.

 

-detron is a very slick and deadly space revolver experience. devastating, too.

-cycron is an infinite ammo version of kuva nukor, better stats all around offset by lower spike damage and less status priming for CO. love this thing. effective against anything.

-spirex is a tombfinger or kuva seer mixed with the deadly hemhorrage headshot potential of the epitaph.

 

i love all of these weapons very equally. its just the tenet diplos i dislike (terrible gimmick making it just a gimped nonhitscan twinStubba) and tenet tetra (a very marginally better Stahlta that spends TWICE the ammo on altfire... yuck)

 

So far tenet envoy with toxin running galvanized chamber on zephyr for extra crit chance is the most dangerous thing I've ever used.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-01 at 4:26 AM, L3512 said:

 

 

yes i meant diplos,

also yes to the arcane part sorry i cant quote properly on here im new to using forums but yes,

exodia contagion basicly makes any melee with it an aoe afk weapon,  you throw a ghost version of your weapon that explodes like a staticor shot, if its up close it just does a massive aoe version of a normal aim glide swing with your weapon, however if its a ranged shot from over 30m it gets a 400% dmg bonus 

with the plague zaw specifically or any near it op melee weapons now that any melee can use arcanes can now use exodia contagion to just double jump, aim glide, swing, repeat, your now a massive aoe turret, pretty sure mirage multiplies it, could be wrong but pretty sure, and it does stack with condition overload

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (XBOX)sigilbreaker said:

exodia contagion basicly makes any melee with it an aoe afk weapon,  you throw a ghost version of your weapon that explodes like a staticor shot, if its up close it just does a massive aoe version of a normal aim glide swing with your weapon, however if its a ranged shot from over 30m it gets a 400% dmg bonus 

with the plague zaw specifically or any near it op melee weapons now that any melee can use arcanes can now use exodia contagion to just double jump, aim glide, swing, repeat, your now a massive aoe turret, pretty sure mirage multiplies it, could be wrong but pretty sure, and it does stack with condition overload

 

Yes exodia contagion is nice but unless something has changed only zaws can use it.

Normal melee can not equip any arcanes, frames can use arcanes that boost melee and the new arcane dexterity for secondary and primary will increase combo time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-30 at 8:48 AM, (PSN)max141064 said:

This game literally has no meta. 

there are onle a handful of weapons that can't keep up, most of them you can take and make them overpowered. 

stop watching youtube videos about builds. 

There is always a meta somewhere. Warframe is not free of meta.

Saryn, Equinox, Atlas, and similar powercreeping frames are also metas.
We have meta mods, which do beef up a hand full of guns to be SP valid. Try a SP solo survival run with a Tenet Flux Rifle vs. a Kuva Zarr. If you still cannot figure out the meta, then you are simply blind.

Even the Devs know that there is a meta, otherwise, they wouldn't have had to remove coptering, polearm catapulting, LoS ignoring behind-wall kills with melee, synoid simulor doing the same thing, penta and tonkor nuking things (when falloff was not a thing), heavy attacks and lots more. And recently the extreme status/damage scaling nerf.

Or can you tell me that you are using ammo drum and shock absorption on your builds?

200.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...