Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Tenet Guns and Melee?

PaturikuD13th

On 2021-08-06 at 3:05 PM, iHeuksal said:

There is always a meta somewhere. Warframe is not free of meta.

Saryn, Equinox, Atlas, and similar powercreeping frames are also metas.
We have meta mods, which do beef up a hand full of guns to be SP valid. Try a SP solo survival run with a Tenet Flux Rifle vs. a Kuva Zarr. If you still cannot figure out the meta, then you are simply blind.

Even the Devs know that there is a meta, otherwise, they wouldn't have had to remove coptering, polearm catapulting, LoS ignoring behind-wall kills with melee, synoid simulor doing the same thing, penta and tonkor nuking things (when falloff was not a thing), heavy attacks and lots more. And recently the extreme status/damage scaling nerf.

Or can you tell me that you are using ammo drum and shock absorption on your builds?

Being able to do basic math is not "meta", it's common sense.

if there is so much of a meta in warframe why is that i can oneshot lvl 190 with Yareli just by using her passive? 

isn't she the "worst frame in game"? weird....maybe there is no meta? 

On 2021-08-06 at 3:05 PM, iHeuksal said:

Even the Devs know that there is a meta, otherwise, they wouldn't have had to remove coptering, polearm catapulting, LoS ignoring behind-wall kills with melee, synoid simulor doing the same thing, penta and tonkor nuking things (when falloff was not a thing), heavy attacks and lots more. And recently the extreme status/damage scaling nerf.

All of those are changes that DE made because players were using only those things. 

like with Bramma or Acceltra... two of the most "meh" weapon there is in the whole game. even before the nerf people called id "the best weapon in game", when even the Lenz did twice the damage the Bramma did pre-nerf. 

what people like to use because a youtuber made a video on it calling it "the best weapon in game" is not the reality of a game like warframe where even with a Braton prime can bishot a lvl 190 with the right build. 

besides this...i was talking about weapone, not builds or mods like you did. 

On 2021-07-30 at 8:48 AM, (PSN)max141064 said:

there are onle a handful of weapons that can't keep up, most of them you can take and make them overpowered. 

Thanks for coming to my TED talk. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

if there is so much of a meta in warframe why is that i can oneshot lvl 190 with Yareli just by using her passive? 

All of those are changes that DE made because players were using only those things. 

like with Bramma or Acceltra... two of the most "meh" weapon there is in the whole game. even before the nerf people called id "the best weapon in game", when even the Lenz did twice the damage the Bramma did pre-nerf. 

what people like to use because a youtuber made a video on it calling it "the best weapon in game" is not the reality of a game like warframe where even with a Braton prime can bishot a lvl 190 with the right build. 

Take away all the mods and every weapon becomes invalid at a specific difficulty. It is about the mod setup. Even a Flux Rifle can kill a Lv 130SP enemy easily, but not as effective as any AOE weapon out there.

And also, it doesn't matter what youtubers post. Their impact is mostly about riven disposition. I was owning a Kronen Riven for couple of years before people started to hype it after the status change. The riven dispo was 5/5 over 2 years. Got wrecked within 6 months down to bloody 0.5.

Other affects they cause are nerfs like Energizing Shot working on some specific AOE weapons. They are literally posting that video showing off that this combination works despite the written logic - and it will be nerfed within the next weeks, mark these words.

DE creates the meta, not the playerbase. It is not like regular users or the council is pushing weapons like "oh hell, lets make an OP bow weapon like lenz, bramma, or pirate cannon like zarr and such and f**k up this entire standard in this game!"

There are firearm mods out there which had no changes, contrary to the current "buffing" DE did with most of the critical damage/chance mods. The playerbase uses stuff, creates a statistic, DE goes by that, otherwise there wouldn't be riven dispos about unused weapons staying way below 3 stars for multiple years. It is still a business. Wanna keep your "losers" happy? OP-creep the things they want. It gets old? Nerf it and release new alternatives to let the playerbase invest more time and (best case scenario) money into the content.

Synpase was once a bloody OP weapon - it quickly got nerfed because people were using it that much? No, because the "status per second" mechanic was "too OP" accordingly to DE. Nowadays, no one will use Synapse, even if it is once again OP in single-target damage, as there are better alternatives, which work better with the current mod meta.

Coptering and such were used, as people use operators for dashing through a level, yet that won't be nerfed. Kinda paradox, isn't it? Catapulting once's self with the polearm quick attack back then was the thing. It got removed without any reason and DE implemented the parkour mods, which no one was asking for. It wasn't OP in any regards, it was just another mobility layer, yet it was nothing DE wanted in their game, after more than 2 years of it existing in the "meta". People used those weapon mechanics not for killing, more for mobility as high attack speed was the thing back then, but you couldn't have had even experienced a glimpse out of it, as you ain't someone who played since 2013, since your registration is beyond that "meta".

On 2021-08-17 at 11:15 AM, (PSN)max141064 said:

soz but i thought id come in here to explain a few things for overall meta for warframes community rn, so 

anything that can erase anything regardless of lv, 9/10 times is a exploit that will withen 2 years normally be patched

exceptions being the sentinal exploit for crit builds making a mk 1 braton instakill on steel path... because thats been a exploit since cetus was introduced

now so basicly, fun lil try at home meta exploit for ya,

get arcane dexterity on your primary and secondary, both rank 5, yes, they stack for x12.93 dmg to any crit,

put the set mods for crit dmg enhance on your sentinals primary weapon, it stacks to your primary,

now, get a rubico prime, you uh, you already know where this is going full circle now, but with a crit riven your headshots can do past 15 mill dmg no warframe buffs, passives, or madurai needed, works with all guns making any weapon thats crit based absurdly broken, and capable of 1 shotting anything in the base game, works with any frame too, your welcome

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-08-19 at 11:16 AM, (XBOX)sigilbreaker said:

now, get a rubico prime, you uh, you already know where this is going full circle now, but with a crit riven your headshots can do past 15 mill dmg no warframe buffs, passives, or madurai needed, works with all guns making any weapon thats crit based absurdly broken, and capable of 1 shotting anything in the base game, works with any frame too, your welcome

Great! you made a build.

still doesn't mean that meta exists.

On 2021-07-30 at 8:48 AM, (XBOX)sigilbreaker said:

from personal experience, theres always a meta, if you havent found it for your current update keep looking

Im gonna have to agree and as proof just look at riven dispositions. That is literal proof provided from the developers of the game saying "oops, everyone is using this weapon as the meta, better fix that"

On 2021-08-31 at 12:42 AM, (PSN)max141064 said:

Great! you made a build.

still doesn't mean that meta exists.

i mean sure it doesnt mean the meta exists but that meta does exist,sentinal weapon stat sticking is incredibly meta and running high CD weapons is alsometa the only way to make that build more meta is with internal bleeding to give slash procs with insane tick damage

• 4 months later...
On 2021-07-31 at 1:11 PM, (XBOX)sigilbreaker said:

?im about be mr l1, i can tell you dont play much if you genuinly dont know the metas rn, they arent even the tenet weapons, heres a list in detail of broken metas that nothing you do can compete with other then the rest

saryn (lets start simple)

on call railjack crew with kuva nukor (if you dont know you can afk defenses on any lv on steelpath and even on any mr tests, yea if its less then 4 minutes this guy can solo afk it, even 1 shotting lv 150 noxs) and with his kuva nukor it aims on spawn and spans most of the maps rooms

zaw crit build with exodia contagion r3 on either mirage, rhino, or oberon (why, simple, huge aoe through walls that one shots anything, genuinly if yours doesnt your builds bad) sp made easy melee only

oh, and lets not forget the arbitration afk builds, wukong prime only equiped with a crit kuva nukor, use celestial twin, use a spectre with kuva nukor, use on call crew with kuva nukor, and for good measure spawn a turret if you want 4 things covering you for afk farming arbs or steelpath, because yes, you can do that

oh and lavos for railjack obviously, because he uses cooldowns instead of ability cost and theres that exploit for no cooldowns

oh and hildryn with that arcane that nullifies toxin, if 2 allies have energy siphon her shield gating makes her literally invincible

oh and as for earlier, full squad of wukongs only kuva nukor can afk any content in the game with each player moving every 35 seconds as to keep rewards

...so like i said theres a meta for every aspect of the game, if you havent found any, you havent actually been playing enough

I have a quick question about the spectre thing you mentioned? How do you make it use the kuva nukor to begin with? You have to equip a primary weapon to be able to craft it at all and then it seems to only use the secondary when it's bleeding out. so is there even a way to make it use the kuva nukor reliably at all?

Archived