Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are/was your most memorable glitch(es) in Warframe?

Zahnny

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Obi Wan Dandobi said:

Always been a fan of the giant kavat glitch on railjack. Do miss that glitch...

ive had a different variation of this glich but instead of the kavat it was my frame it was too big to fit through the door and was stuck in the cokpit section of the railjack

and when scarlet spear was ending on the last day game bugged out and when i loaded into the event relay it sent me to my railjack that was parked out the window so i could look out my railjack windows and see the scarlet spear relay from the outside

ive broken the relay elivators , got hoast migrated into a junction specter battle which is suppost to be solo but apparently the game says this new player needs help with his specter , seen a mesa with a ballgown (zanuka dome stuck to frame after zanuka had left), fell out of the dojo and landed on the floor to see the skybox as a far off cube in the distance, seen whats below those 4 round hatches in the opperator room, had my gun stop reloading mid animation so i was firing my weapon mid reload (with the gun open and no ammo clip in it), rideing my k drive next to the board (the board is next to me and im standing on nothing), having my archgun in my hand while riding my k drive (pre deimos)

theres so many memorible ones..........now that i list the highlight i relise the game must hate me that there is so many so close to each other

Most memorable one for me is the infamous Devstream 124 Wisp XTR3ME undulating BO?OT?Y glitch in the midst of the Plains remaster reveal...that nobody was paying attention to. 

@[DE]Rebecca reactions:  priceless.

Confession time: when we showed a preview of Wisp last Devstream, there were incomplete assets. The Alt Helmet that had been equipped was missing a key piece of cloth, which made Wisp’s animation set show off more than intended.

my most memorable bug was caused by a host migration. I was doing a corpus excavation (I wanna say pluto) in a full squad when a host migration booted me out of the session, however since it was still early 3 new people joined. I didn't notice anything was off until I stopped to say something in chat and realized there were 7 names in chat, 3 from the old team, 3 from the new team, and myself. Through a bit of experimentation I discovered that I could communicate with both teams, however they could not communicate with each other. I felt like a spirit medium, it was hilarious

That one time I hit a K-drive jump wrong and got ragdoll'd a disturbing distance across Orb Valis (I'm talking like 800+m of distance, far more than the physics of the game would normally have allowed) and crash landed at the feet of the Exploiter Orb while it was near the northern most point of the map.

When i started the game i wanted oberon. Once i droped the systems (last part i needed) the game bugged out and i couldnt finish the mission.

But i think the most anger i had was after doing Eidolons and after we killed the 3rd one the host quits and then you get the "host transfer fail".

Hmm, most memorable...

When the Acolytes were first released, Angst didn't know how the ground on Venus was supposed to work. She would spawn in the bottomless pits in outdoor tiles. We would just be staring at her under the floor for like five seconds. The game has a failsafe for this, and she would pop up next to a player after five seconds.

Oh, and my squad canonically killed Angst (instead of teleporting away, she ragdolled, and Alad chimed in to say "Ha, yes! That's what happens when you mess with Alad V!") but when we exited the mission she still had 0.3% health left. So she had died, but also was still alive. We even chased her down for one last hunt, and killed her again.

More recently, I was able to get on the roof of my Railjack. Twice. See, it turns out that Warframe accidentally imported a glitch from Mario 64 called Spawning Displacement, and if you teleport from a moving platform you are still moving when you arrive. So if you teleport from a Crewship elevator, you can clip into the Railjack ceiling and from there jump onto the roof

Archived