Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ooops,accidentally deleted all read inbox messages.

59_The_Lunatic

I  just wanted delete message from stranger,but accidentally click the wrong button,waited 2days for support center's reply and they tell me it's impossible to restore it.

8years momory gone forever.

I really hope DE could change the UI somehow for this kind of thing not happen again.

8 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Why would you need them?

seems they had sentimental value to the OP, because he kept every one since he started playing at warframe's birth 8 years ago (he's a Founder). suppose it's cool to see something from a long time ago and remember how the game used to be.

personally I leave the messages, but never go back to read them. I just never get around to deleting them. 

they are like achevements proof to remind you that you were here on that day (sorta like a photograph but without the picture) same reason people build event statues in the dojo the event has passed may never come again why do we need that statue? coz it shows we were here back then but in a game where people get burnt out and play other junk the only person that really matters when showing off trophy is yourself so behold the inbox messages your own private trophy collection thats here just for your own private viewing nobody else just you

Archived