Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

kingpin08

The (imho) awesomest Warframe: Loki (YUP I JUST SAID IT) gets the badass warrior-god armor treatment! LOVE THIS!

I really admire the gritty detailed intricacies of this image. The gold trim on armor layers is really eyecatching!

Those spaulders look really vicious!

Asymmetrical designs are NOT easy to pull off and retain both aesthetics AND balance, but you've done very well with this.

The linework draws my eye around the piece and never really comes to rest anywhere, very energetic and pleasant to look upon!

PS. Just noticed that... metallic snake-thing coiled around the back of his neck? Awesome!

Wow I never expected to get this many responses, thank you all! I appreciate all your kind words! :') #tearsofjoy :3

The (imho) awesomest Warframe: Loki (YUP I JUST SAID IT) gets the badass warrior-god armor treatment! LOVE THIS!

I really admire the gritty detailed intricacies of this image. The gold trim on armor layers is really eyecatching!

Those spaulders look really vicious!

Asymmetrical designs are NOT easy to pull off and retain both aesthetics AND balance, but you've done very well with this.

The linework draws my eye around the piece and never really comes to rest anywhere, very energetic and pleasant to look upon!

PS. Just noticed that... metallic snake-thing coiled around the back of his neck? Awesome!

whoaaa thanks for the kind words! I'll try to make a cleaner version as soon as I have free time :D YES! I'm glad someone finally noticed it! It's an homage to one of my most favorite mythical creature, Loki's offspring, Jormungandr the World Serpent (though this one is small and instead of coiling itself on Midgard, this one coils itself around Loki's neck, think of it as baby Jormungandr, lol :p) It acts as a collar to Loki Prime's outfit. :D

Absolutely stunning take on what Loki Prime could be, you can have all of the votes.

I hereby motion for this to be the base on which Loki Prime is made!

Edit: come back for the 3rd time to look at it. I wish I could upvote more.

Edited by J-Pax