Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

kingpin08

Great work on the concept. I would absolutely love to see this exact Loki variant. We all know DE is currently making the next prime. I can see either Loki or Ash as the next prime frame. After seeing this concept I can only hope for DE to Make your concept come to life. Anyway, you have some mad skills. 

I recently sold my Loki for Valkyr. She kills ppl :) too slow :c. I would get a Prime warframe on two conditions. NO.1 is that if the Abilities guess what.....CHANGEEE!!! Frost, Mag, Ember, Excalibur, and I bet Loki Prime will have the same damn abilities just showing off their alternate polarity and their golden trims. It's silly.

NO.2 If they were easily acquirable. A solo player like me has internet the equivalent of technological fecal matter from monkeys shaped like a internet router. So I can't get a Prime anything as easily as you guys.

But less me more Norse god. This warframe concept is awe-some. This is one of the best warframe concepts on the web! Thanks for sharing, definitely thinking about Loki tonight!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

Give us Ember Prime Prime, then we'll talk Loki Prime.

• 2 weeks later...