Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

kingpin08

Mh. Although your Loki prime looks awesome and the fact that you tried to make it still look like Loki (and he does), something bothers me with your drawing.
The thing is that with the golden parts you added and the slight changes in his general shape, your Loki looks like ... A barbarian warchief or something like that.
And Loki is supposed to be the trickster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i really like the diversity in the armor like on one side his arm looks different than the other makes it seem just purely awesome. i just got my loki but id totally try my hardest to find him if he looked like this. id wreck havoc as i pranced around feeling god like. good job i really hope they use your model really it looks excellent!!!  

I really liked Loki, and I really wanted a Prime version for Loki, so I decided to create one, 'cuz thats how I roll :P. I keep in mind that the silhouette should not differ too much from the original Loki and I tried to emulate the "PRIME" style warframe, you know: golden bits, more complex shapes and added bits that enhances how they look overall, but not so much as to make it look like another frame and, whatnot.

So, here it is, comments and critiques are very welcomed! :D

http://mnstrptrskrn.deviantart.com/art/LOKI-PRIME-410457556

loki_prime_by_mnstrptrskrn-d6sdj2s.jpg

If you notice, the shoulder pads were made to look like the Lotus symbol, the "horns" were supposedly also jut forward but I was too busy to make another view, perhaps after I'm done with all my work+college assignments. Thanks for viewing!

well you did a good job i like it!! =)

Guest DefiantPotato

Pfftttttt, Not even close to the amount of pointy Bits Loki Prime Deserves. Needs a swindle helm prime.

JK. TAKE MY COOKIES