have not received drops from tennocon 2021 stream

Mr.Mage750

Question

it's been 3 days and I have not received my gunblade nor my loki prime warframe from the stream, I've made sure my accounts were linked, drops were claimed from my twitch inventory, etc, if a dev or someone else of the authority could reply and assist in this thread that would be GREATLY appreciated

3 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Hi ^.^ 

you claimed them on twitch right ? and they never showed up ?

Can you make a screenshot of your twitch and send it to support ? https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/

turns out I had to unlink my twitch account and relink it, I thought I already did that but apparently I didn't, I'm marking you as the answer because while you had told me to send a screenshot to support, you gave me the link that I needed, in the future this shouldn't happen again until the day that drops 3.0 becomes a thing, I had received my drops and I'm glad, so thank you, kind sir!

2 minutes ago, Mr.Mage750 said:

turns out I had to unlink my twitch account and relink it, I thought I already did that but apparently I didn't, I'm marking you as the answer because while you had told me to send a screenshot to support, you gave me the link that I needed, in the future this shouldn't happen again until the day that drops 3.0 becomes a thing, I had received my drops and I'm glad, so thank you, kind sir!

No problem tenno have a nice day ^.^ 

Archived