What is happening with the mastery test 19?

Akela10

A long day of work finally ends, I turn on the pc to finally dedicate time to my Warframes, with the hype of the Tennocon I buy platinum to access several things that I had saved on my wish list and that I was in doubt whether to buy.

I get the notification that I can take the mastery test 19. I lose it. Ok it's not serious, I can try it tomorrow, I practice 2 or 3 times and I think: well I think I finally know how to do it, the next day I lose again, and that day I log off and spend the rest of the day quite irritable. Today I finish working and I am running to try the test again, I do the practice and finish it in the first attempt. Then I try the real one and lose all 3 times. I have a frustration on top, really the only thing I think at this point is that I should not have spent that platinum, now I have the whole day ahead of me today and my workday tomorrow very angry. And if I lose tomorrow I'm going to start considering deleting the game. There is a world in my life every 24 hours I cannot be retaining the pattern of movement of some npc whose vision is TOTALLY RANDOM, much less allow myself to spend 24 hours annoying with the matter.

Mate, if this gets you going maybe looking for another game is the right choice. The patrol patterns aren't that complex and you only really need to clear a few of them to free up some space to pause and take it slow from there. 

hace 1 hora, Infirito dijo:

Mate, if this gets you going maybe looking for another game is the right choice. The patrol patterns aren't that complex and you only really need to clear a few of them to free up some space to pause and take it slow from there. 

Mate with all due respect, your answer is the typical answer of someone who has already passed the mission and who is not interested in having more people playing the game.

hace 58 minutos, Zhoyzu dijo:

If this is some stealth mission and you are allowed a melee weapon use a glaive or other thrown weapon to deal with them from a distance then just stroll through an empty map.

I have passed the mission a lot of times in practice, the problem is that I have to wait 24 hours between attempts and the vision of the npc is super random. I have seen players literally move in front of the npcs without alarming them.

Only melee can be used. I just completed the mission about 10 times in practice. The problem is 24 hours. Let's say I'm just unlucky tomorrow. Another 24 hours thrown away. It is too severe a punishment for a game where time is money.

1 hour ago, Akela10 said:

Only melee can be used. I just completed the mission about 10 times in practice. The problem is 24 hours. Let's say I'm just unlucky tomorrow. Another 24 hours thrown away. It is too severe a punishment for a game where time is money.

Not really, it's supposed to be a test of skill. Practice practice practice. Try out different weapons and warframes. See if it helps any better.

14 hours ago, Akela10 said:

I have passed the mission a lot of times in practice

Then the problem is not randomness, but you. The vision of the NPCs is good, you have to hide and kill them. You know how to do that, obvously.

Blaming the 24hr delay is just on you, chill and take it a bit easier as I have a feeling its your emotional state that is the cause of you failing, you get too excited at the prospect and fail, whereas when you try it withut consequence, you pass. That's something you need to deal with as nobody can help make it easier - or needs to, as you've admitted, you pass it plenty of times in practice.

13 hours ago, Akela10 said:

severe a punishment for a game where time is money

Trite comment, and wrong. Its not. You can level up to MR20 while you wait between attempts, the affinity is still recorded. And as a MR18 you have access to every weapon already. This is literally nothing but a tag on your profile and a new slate decoration.

Archived