Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need more possibilities to obtain already built Forma.

Raiyy

if iam not mistaken there are 34 items u have to put 5 Formas on to get the maximum of mr xp and this equals 170 Formas.

Solution: add already built Forma to more "shops" like the syndicates add 1 Forma to each and make it weekly and pls let us buy Formas with creds in the Nightwave store.

Just be aware that after DE did forma star they went on to make tons of weapons that all benefit from getting 5 forma. DE wants us to buy forma with plat but when it's very easy to farm as built forma, they will feel the need to create more and deeper forma sinks.

for me the biggest problem is in the blueprints for Aura Forma; Aura Stance; Exilus waframe; Exilus weapon; Umbra... these consume more Forma and much more time.

in particular the Aura Forma and Exilus Weapon are the most expensive so all my blueprints are ignored in the foundry because each Forma built is equivalent to 12h, that's 48h for 4 Forma, so I just buy it at the store as I won't spend 4 Forma and more 24h with these Aura Forma blueprints. that's 72h to build an Aura Forma.

I would like these blueprints to consume our old rare resources and not form, this factor will force the veteran player to return to the old guard farm and play the game and no, this factor will also encourage encounters with novice players as the blueprints will consume resources like :

Aura Forma needs 100 Tellurium
Stance Forma needs 100 Galium
Exilus Weapon needs 100 Orokin Cells

Places to get Built Forma IN GAME!

Lua Music Puzzle Plato has a 12.5% chance to drop a fully built forma on a riser in the back of the room not where you get your octavia piece...same room though.

Void missions Secret Cache have a chance for fully built forma or blueprints. Secret Cache looks like a glowing/humming regular large loot container but hum like cache lockers in sabotage/exterminate missions. Loot Find and/or Golden Instinct Helminth ability can help... AND HEADPHONES to hear the hum. 12.5% chance for full forma, also captura scenes, 30 min boosters.

Daily Sortie

Most reliable method is just to farm void fissures for a few hours and focus on nothing but forma BP.

I planned weeks in advance for SoP update and had 30 forma built before.

There's a reason plague star forma didn't come back. DE has the popular forma bundle for a plat sink and they don't want to let people easily farm built forma.

Archived