Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Invisibility

Czennen

Does anyone else think that Loki's invi needs a nerf (ever since the corrupted mods update)?

I've been playin loki since I started half a year ago and it's always been my main frame.

When the corrupted mods came out, one particular mod called Narrow Minded gave loki the ability

of permanent ability (Continuity + Constitution + Narrow Minded = 31 sec Invisiblity time) for a minimum

energy cost of 8 when paired with efficiency gears and Energy Siphon (Essence Helmet + Streamline).

This gave loki the ability to slip to any stage unnoticed, while shooting loud weapons, enemies just standing their and dying as if their was nothing happening (beating the reason for silent weapons), even beating both ash and banshee combined in stealth gameplay (ironically they're the ones who are lore oriented to it). I believe that his invi seriously needs a nerf. I personally removed any defensive mods in my loki, since it never really takes any damage anymore even against 100+ enemies (no longer a trickster but a run and gun lawnmower). The only time that a loki actually dies anymore is when it accidentally runs into a toxic ancient.

So a personal suggestion would be putting something like a maximum cap on loki's invi time to balance him out.

Any thoughts?

To elaborate why not, it's probably because Loki is far too squishy to be out in the open for a few seconds longer, and this brief time-frame is shortened as a player continues to higher levels.

His other survivability skill, Decoy is unreliable and becomes ineffective when enemy damage can destroy it within a few seconds.

To elaborate why not, it's probably because Loki is far too squishy to be out in the open for a few seconds longer, and this brief time-frame is shortened as a player continues to higher levels.

His other survivability skill, Decoy is unreliable and becomes ineffective when enemy damage can destroy it within a few seconds.

What he said.

Does anyone else think that Loki's invi needs a nerf (ever since the corrupted mods update)?

I've been playin loki since I started half a year ago and it's always been my main frame.

When the corrupted mods came out, one particular mod called Narrow Minded gave loki the ability

of permanent ability (Continuity + Constitution + Narrow Minded = 31 sec Invisiblity time) for a minimum

energy cost of 8 when paired with efficiency gears and Energy Siphon (Essence Helmet + Streamline).

This gave loki the ability to slip to any stage unnoticed, while shooting loud weapons, enemies just standing their and dying as if their was nothing happening (beating the reason for silent weapons), even beating both ash and banshee combined in stealth gameplay (ironically they're the ones who are lore oriented to it). I believe that his invi seriously needs a nerf. I personally removed any defensive mods in my loki, since it never really takes any damage anymore even against 100+ enemies (no longer a trickster but a run and gun lawnmower). The only time that a loki actually dies anymore is when it accidentally runs into a toxic ancient.

So a personal suggestion would be putting something like a maximum cap on loki's invi time to balance him out.

Any thoughts?

LEAVE the loki' invisibility alone!

but make 3D sounds of guns alert enemies.!

LEAVE the loki' invisibility alone!

but make 3D sounds of guns alert enemies.!

I play Loki and I go perma-invisible on Survival missions all the time, it's great!  I do think that gun noises should alert the enemies!  The corpus/grineer fight warframes all the time, they must know by now that some can turn invisible!  Even if they're too stupid to know that, it's easy to reason "My comrade just lost his head, and a loud "Bang" came from over there...  That might be related!  Better shoot in that direction just in case"

I play Loki and I go perma-invisible on Survival missions all the time, it's great!  I do think that gun noises should alert the enemies!  The corpus/grineer fight warframes all the time, they must know by now that some can turn invisible!  Even if they're too stupid to know that, it's easy to reason "My comrade just lost his head, and a loud "Bang" came from over there...  That might be related!  Better shoot in that direction just in case"

i have cases where enemies can remain SO claimed down when i'm killing their allies one by one right in front of them...